The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just pretend, really convincingly.

Also, lick the floor.
Original post by kog
i dont suppose you could search the internet for something chemistry related and actually revise for your test/exam? surely there'd be nothing to worry about then

been doing that for a week, still not good enough
I can score on the exam but I won't be able to score the amout I need for uni.
start screaming saying you feel like your stomach is about to explode and run out of the room, fall to the floor and begin rocking back and fourth in pain. If you are good at acting that is...
Original post by Sam_supernova
fail. i actually need to be sick. i go to this private school and all teachers know me, if im sick they all gonna come to my place and cheer me up :/

LOL You poor person!
Just you know sit in your freezer periodically for the whole night then you might get a cold?
Original post by AP1989
Stand outside.

Wolves.
Just don't make it seem like you're getting better! Go to bed and really play up your illness- keep saying how awful you feel etc. I wouldn't do anything to get yourself ill again tbh, just stretch this illness out a little.,
Please note: As dumb as it sounds I can't score bad on that exam, I need a good score on my transcript for UNI or I AM DOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEDDD!
Reply 27
Original post by Ministerdonut
I tried it, when I wanted to stay off school and play a computer game all day I have become addicted to.

It worked, hurled across the kitchen.

LOL seriously!! was the game that good?
I have a chemistry exam tomorrow. I've been for sick the past week and I'm getting better surprisingly fast. I still have slight fever, cough and pain in my sternum.

Is there any way I can get sick again like really fast???
I'm gonna suck at my chem exam tomorrow and I really need to get sick so that i can get an excused absence. Help me!

(I know yall are gonna be like don't do that, you're gonna kill yourself, but the consequences of giving that exam will be HUGE(it'll go on my transcript)).

ps. I want to be better on Monday and Tuesday so that I can give my Math and Physics exam! =D

What about faking it, if you are so desperate?
Original post by Ministerdonut
I tried it, when I wanted to stay off school and play a computer game all day I have become addicted to.

It worked, hurled across the kitchen.

nicee :smile:
Reply 30
Cut your right leg off. That should get you a few days off school.
People in this thread are retarded. You don't catch a cold from "going outside in the cold" or "sitting in the fridge". Colds are caused by viruses. You need to be exposed to the cold virus in order to get a cold. Although it may be true that cold weather may be better conditions for a virus to reproduce, but just standing in the cold without being exposed to any viruses may result in pneumonia, but no cold!
(edited 13 years ago)
fail. i actually need to be sick. i go to this private school and all teachers know me, if im sick they all gonna come to my place and cheer me up :/

well then shove your fingers down the back of your throat and take some laxatives voila you now are sick and pooing everywhere although god only knows why you actually want to make yourself physically poorly :\ I doubt your teachers really will come and visit you
Original post by Fallen
Cut your right leg off. That should get you a few days off school.

and what do I say to the paramedic? the cops are gonna jail me for suicide(thats a crime over here lol)
Original post by Charlottie93
well then shove your fingers down the back of your throat and take some laxatives voila you now are sick and pooing everywhere although god only knows why you actually want to make yourself physically poorly :\ I doubt your teachers really will come and visit you

they have previously, so can't fake it.
Reply 35
Watch this and get ill:

Not for the weak stomachs:

Spoiler

Original post by Blueflare

Also, lick the floor.

Yes, do this. Outside.
Reply 37
Please note: As dumb as it sounds I can't score bad on that exam, I need a good score on my transcript for UNI or I AM DOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEDDD!

If you fail will the wolves get you?
I'd just do the exam personally. I've got an interpreting exam tomorrow, I suck at it to the point where I could fail and I'm in my final year of uni but I'm still doing it.
Original post by Captain92
If you fail will the wolves get you?

probably, i wont get into uni so i'll be kicked out from my house. yea i guess.

Latest

Trending

Trending