The Student Room Group

java

What does this statement print?

System.out.println (“a && b is + (a && b));

and what is the use of "+" sign here?
Please friends reply soon.
Reply 1
This sounds like a homework question. One that you could easily find the answer to by testing it for yourself.
Reply 2
Thanks for negging me for believing it's pointless for other people to answer your homework questions for you. Perhaps you should start putting some effort in and then maybe you would learn something, which is, presumably, the entire point of the exercise.
Reply 3
Original post by Planto
Thanks for negging me for believing it's pointless for other people to answer your homework questions for you. Perhaps you should start putting some effort in and then maybe you would learn something, which is, presumably, the entire point of the exercise.

For heaven's sake, it wasn't a homework question. I was trying to understand the source code my teacher has provided me... i am somehow unable to trace him... and i am having my exam after a couple of days... nobody is helping me... and the language of my java editor has been turned to some alien kind of language... i am trying to change it but in vain... and there is some problem with the jdk also... and my machine is extremely slow... and i don't have money to buy a better one.
Reply 4
Original post by Planto

I know i should try myself but believe me i have and i have failed...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending