The Student Room Group

Extreme Muslim group brands Christmas 'evil', launches poster campaign

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Margaret Thatcher
Why don't you formulate your own argument instead of spouting links to those of others?

Because they're much better at debating than I am.
Reply 101
Original post by Steezy
In a religious sense, Christmas has become evil. In fact, the whole world has become evil in a religious sense, a lot of it is evil in a spiritual sense as well. Too much consumerism in the west, not enough equality in the east. Human existence is taking the piss. Corrupt governments, bank owners ruling the world, money being the catalyst for everything. And everyone's too busy shopping, watching TV and eating packaged goods with bright colours, with no regard for health, individuality or prudency.

I for one think the World will be a much better place when it finally decides to shake this surface nuisance we call humanity into extinction.

The New World Order is on its way...
Original post by CharlieBee_90
If you had bothered to read the group info you would have seen that it wishes to unite all faiths against Islamophobia.

Yeah right, just like the EDL only wish to unite all races and faiths against Islamic extremism.

But no matter, I found the actual works in PDF form. I don't expect you to read them but thought I would give you a more 'impartial' source.

http://www.aaiil.org/text/books/mali/muhammadtheprophet/muhammadtheprophet.pdf

And here is the scholar:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maulana_Muhammad_Ali

That's not an impartial source.
Reply 103
Original post by Joinedup
I made no claim that they were inspired to beat their sister/daughter directly by reading the koran - Just that:
1. They're Muslims
and
2. They Beat her

Her brother and father are Muslims are they not - apparently this did not prevent them from beating a woman. QED

If you say something is part of Islam, then that implicitly brings in the Qur'aan and the hadeeth in the discussion. Ok, fair enough, I think there has been a misunderstanding.
Reply 104
Lol you got to admit though, the song is pretty funny
Yeah right, just like the EDL only wish to unite all races and faiths against Islamic extremism.

Well I can't remember the last time I heard about the Muslim defence league leaving a pig's head outside a church, or protesting against them being built. I also find it rather presumptuous that you would make such a judgement about a group you didn't even know existed 10 minutes ago.

That's not an impartial source.

Why not?
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm all for free speech and a liberal society, but there comes a point when government needs to have the balls to stand up to these people. Anjem Choudry and his ilk need to be, if necessary, forcefully stopped from preaching their hatred. And that goes for anyone who seeks to spread religious/racial hate crime, Christian or Muslim. Islam4UK is now banned which is good but the ringleaders still spew out their disgusting views. If people like this refuse to stop with this behaviour then deportation is necessary and if they are not immigrants then prison is the only place for them.
Reply 107
I'm not being funny but why do SOME muslims hate western society, yet they live here :s-smilie: It's like me going to saudi arabia and saying eid is frigging evil! If they don't like our way of living they should go back and leave us in peace.
These people are COMPLETE idiots, I just feel sorry for the Muslims who are sane and kind. These tossers decide to do something like this and it just makes them all look bad, even though from experience I know for a fact that the majority are not
Reply 109
Original post by Seble
The New World Order is on its way...

I sincerley hope mankind is wiped off the face of the earth (preferably leaving all other living creatures, although unlikely...) before the NWO comes into force.
Reply 110
Original post by -Invidious-
Maybe so, but if I see one of these posters I will be tearing it down.

If I see you tearing it down, I will march right up to you and high five you :yep:

People who distribute these posters should be locked up. How can someone with a sound mind equate/blame rape on Christmas? What a bunch of douche bags, honestly. I am all for freedom of expression, but there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed, not of fear of offending people, but things like this make me lose hope in humanity...
On the group's website it says:

Representing the Muslims living in the uk

Disclaimer: Xmsisevil is an independent body with no affiliation to any particular group or organisation.

:rofl:
Reply 112
Original post by FyreFight
If you have sex with a nine year old girl, you're a paedophile. Unquestionably.

Whether your a 'good' paedophile, like most Muslims are asserting in your link, or a 'bad' paedophile, is irrelevant.

It was not wrong at the time. His enemies tried to kill him and harm him in every way possible, never did they bring up his marriage to a young, a very young, girl as a bad thing. Everyone did it back then, times moved on and times changed and I have lived for over 13 years in Muslim countries (including one African one for 7 years) and I have yet to hear of just one marriage that comes even close to that age difference...

It was done when it was ok for tribesmen to marry young girls...etc I can't think of a sane Muslim who would marry a 9 year old, even if he was like 16. I for one would never, and neither would any Muslim I know... Just like if you had sex with a 13 year old here, you would be arrested, but in Spain you wont (different country, cultures, laws...etc) In the Vatican city, the age of consent I think is as low as 11 I think. (some Q.I episode...)

As for the people who made the posters, they should be locked up, not because they have offended people who work hard and look forward to a nice holiday, but because they are obviously not smart enough to live in a civilised society and obviously impose some kind of risk to society, what retards seriously
Reply 113
Original post by The Next Left
I'm all for free speech and a liberal society, but there comes a point when government needs to have the balls to stand up to these people. Anjem Choudry and his ilk need to be, if necessary, forcefully stopped from preaching their hatred. And that goes for anyone who seeks to spread religious/racial hate crime, Christian or Muslim. Islam4UK is now banned which is good but the ringleaders still spew out their disgusting views. If people like this refuse to stop with this behaviour then deportation is necessary and if they are not immigrants then prison is the only place for them.

I personally think that Anjem rodent should be expelled from the UK. He says he represents Muslims...etc I am a Muslim, and so are some of my friends. He doesn't even come close... what a weirdo.
Ah- Anjem and the Fatwa of the month club again:

Anjem: "So brethren, how can we frighten the kaffir this month?"
Loon 1: "We could have a stall again - you know like we always do. Thatalways gets local attention!"
Loon 2: "Yeah, but we're like banned remember? We wanna frighten the kaffir but not get busted aight?"
Loon 3: "What about a march?"
Loon 2: "In this weather? What are you? Mad?"
Loon 4: "I know, let's put up some posters calling for Christmas to be banned - that'll get us some kwalitee coverage - & we don't have to stand outside!"
Loon 2: "Wicked! Loon 3 has just completed his photoshop basic course at college - he could make one - & print it!"
Anjem: "Therefore it is settled: Poster it is!"

Bunch of nutjobs behaving like provocative 12 year olds try to provoke Daily Mail readers - & succeed.
Original post by Prince Rhyus

Loon 1: "We could have a stall again - you know like we always do. Thatalways gets local attention!"
Loon 2: "Yeah, but we're like banned remember? We wanna frighten the kaffir but not get busted aight?"
Loon 4: "I know, let's put up some posters calling for Christmas to be banned - that'll get us some kwalitee coverage - & we don't have to stand outside!"
Loon 2: "Wicked! Loon 3 has just completed his photoshop basic course at college - he could make one - & print it!"

Bunch of nutjobs behaving like provocative 12 year olds try to provoke Daily Mail readers - & succeed.

You sir, are awesome.
Original post by HayThereMardyBum
You sir, are awesome.

Original post by Prince Rhyus

Woe to you both:sigh:
How are debts, teenage pregnancies, alcohol (no definition given to what extent the consumption occurs) and claiming God has a son, "evil"?
(edited 13 years ago)
Well I say they can shove that poster right up their arse!
Reply 119
Original post by Steezy
I sincerley hope mankind is wiped off the face of the earth (preferably leaving all other living creatures, although unlikely...) before the NWO comes into force.

The nwo will achieve that anyway...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending