The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Linalolo
EXACTLY!! aww you are soo sweet! I made a cooking instagram though so i share my iraqi recipes with people thecookingsweetheart
please we definitely should meet someday!

Omdsss I just checked out your instagram and your food looks delishhh😍 I'm going to follow as soon as I re-activate my account! I used to post mine, I'll attach some here. And we have to arrange a meet up for sure! Would loveee to see you!
None of the videos are uploading neither are some pics smh, they look better there but this is what I managed to attach @Linalolo
Original post by Laman_
None of the videos are uploading neither are some pics smh, they look better there but this is what I managed to attach @Linalolo

I actually can’t deal your food looks like food for from a restaurant!!! My mouth is watering so much! Are you a girl or a boy may I ask? Omggg we definitely have to do a food swap day. My instagram is only new lol I’m going to make a seafood Thai curry hopefully tomorrow and put it on my instagram.
Original post by Linalolo
I actually can’t deal your food looks like food for from a restaurant!!! My mouth is watering so much! Are you a girl or a boy may I ask? Omggg we definitely have to do a food swap day. My instagram is only new lol I’m going to make a seafood Thai curry hopefully tomorrow and put it on my instagram.

Omds thank you lovely❣ I'm gonna have to make some for you too! I'm a girl ahaha sorry my name doesn't help😂😂 omg that sounds so good already😭 I'm going to have to check it out once you've made it x
for some reason i never expected this thread to exist without it constantly being spammed by turks
(edited 2 years ago)
Anyone watched Ertugrul here?

Its a turkish series 😅

Quick Reply

Latest