The Student Room Group

Personal statement question

I applied last year but cancelled my deferred entry. Now that I am applying again, should I keep my Personal Statement roughly the same as last years, or should I make major adjustments to it? :confused:

Thanks for any help :smile:
If you have the same reasons for wanting to do the course then yes, I guess. But I'm sure you've actually done things in the past year! Talk about what you've done! :smile:
Reply 2
Yes but just alter it so that you've said what you've done this year rather than what you will be doing. Simples!
You can do what ever you want. There is no need or requirement to make massive changes, or any changes, but given that you've now got a years more experience and - one would assume - subject knowledge on your side I would find it hard to believe you can't make significant improvements to what you said. This said, if you're confident about it then making some small changes is fine. Just ensure that what you say is still true and relevant.
Reply 4
Also, if you posted your PS in a website, where it could be detected as plagiarism, then I suggest you do a new one, as that way its no proof that it isn't yours. The TSR private forum on PS is fine for this...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending