The Student Room Group

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mess.
He is talking sense. Although he should have made it more obvious he was talking about the Xbox branch of Microsoft not the PC branch.

Care to elaborate then?

From reading his post, I can't tell if he's talking about the upper limits pertaining to how big DLC can be, or some other thing. :erm:
Reply 381
Original post by Mess.
He is talking sense. Although he should have made it more obvious he was talking about the Xbox branch of Microsoft not the PC branch.

I think we all got that, seeing as we've been talking about mods on the 360. What we don't get is what he means. He enjoys being deliberately vague, I've noticed.
Reply 382
Think you guys better take a look at this....

ITS SO FREAKIN AWESOME DAMMIT
Reply 383
...I dont want to save the world :huff: they should makle it so you can take command of the dragons to conquer everything:awesome:
Reply 384
Original post by Mo-Amin
Think you guys better take a look at this....

ITS SO FREAKIN AWESOME DAMMIT

That is brilliant! Where is it?

Original post by vin
...I dont want to save the world :huff: they should makle it so you can take command of the dragons to conquer everything:awesome:

Ignore the main quest, it's bound to be the worst (yet still awesome) part anyway :tongue:
Reply 385
Original post by tface
That is brilliant! Where is it?

Figueroa hotel in L.A. I think.
Reply 386
First game in years im looking forward to!
Reply 387
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 388

Quite a bit of info!

On guilds:
"In Oblivion these provided their own insular quest lines, but in Skyrim they will interact with one another and the main story."

Not too sure about this, I loved the way each guild had a quest line of it's own.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by tface
Quite a bit of info!

On guilds:
"In Oblivion these provided their own insular quest lines, but in Skyrim they will interact with one another and the main story."

Not too sure about this, I loved the way each guild had a quest line of it's own.

It was odd that you could be the master of every guild though. It didn't make all that much sense.
In oblivion I got thrown out of the mages guild during a thieves guild quest in which I got attacked by a mage. :wizard:
Reply 391
I hated how the thieves guild were all "No killing, we are no the dark brotherhood:pierre:" when I was the listener :unimpressed:
MAMMOTHS. THERE ARE MAMMOTHS! :dance:

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 393
Nothing new about Mammoths. They're supposed to be closely associated with the Giant tribes ( as you can see in the Screen shot)

The other one that got released today

Look closely and you can see another guy in the background with a different set of armor than the largely leather armor we've seen so far. On another note the food looks alot better in Skyrim!

Not that important I know :P Can't wait till wednesday!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Gontak
Nothing new about Mammoths. They're supposed to be closely associated with the Giant tribes ( as you can see in the Screen shot)

The other one that got released today

Look closely and you can see another guy in the background with a different set of armor than the largely leather armor we've seen so far. On another note the food looks alot better in Skyrim!

Not that important I know :P Can't wait till wednesday!!

I know, I know...but still, gotta love Mammoths. :cool:
Reply 395
Original post by Brasileira
I know, I know...but still, gotta love Mammoths. :cool:

haha. Get it on PC and I can guarentee there will be a mod made to ride them! :P Hopefully dragons too (If they did it in oblivion they could do it in Skyrim I think :smile: )

I've been thinking about this though, in regards to mods, and Dragon attacks happening anywhere at random, and supposedly they're supposed to be able to intelligently navigate and use the terrain they are attacking.

Could this be a cause of concern in regards to compatibility? As in, if somone builds a massive ass tower or castle in an area, and a Dragon comes along does this mean the dragon will be able to adapt to the mod added structure? Or would it clip through? or simply not attack that area at all?

it's going to be interesting to see. Though I always appreciate the Vanilla game (I exhaust it as much as I can) I am a heavy mod user it adds years of playability to the game for me. I just hope they've thought about that.
Reply 396
can you only play as a nord?
Skyrim E3 - Gametrailers.com gameplay (actual gameplay from a bit of everything within the game)

Mainly for those people who weren't watching the stream and missed it.

Thoughts: Blank
Facial expression: :coma:

(edited 12 years ago)
Much more stuff coming soon.
Reply 399
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Skyrim E3 - Gametrailers.com gameplay (actual gameplay from a bit of everything within the game)

Mainly for those people who weren't watching the stream and missed it.

Thoughts: Blank
Facial expression: :coma:

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Much more stuff coming soon.

:zomg: that is AWESOME! Holy crap, I cannot wait. Now my most anticipated game :coma: Third person is excellent, dragon fighting is sweet. Dragon shouts are also sweet. Bows work properly :sexface:

Ahh excited :biggrin:

(Plus repped your 2nd post for that video :smile:)
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest