The Student Room Group

HELP need info on late application to CSM

Hi,any information would be helpful.
im an international student who applied through ucas to the csm fashion BA course on the 17th of january,my application is currently being processed but i would like to know if csm has any protocol on late applications for that course? i know it is a very popular choice and that schools dont have to consider late applications if they dont want to, which is why im extremely worried about my application now, it would really help me if there is information on whether csm fashion ba even looks at late applications? im currently on a foundation course at UAL and live in the UK.

will it be an online portfolio or a group portfolio submission where a few are then selected to go for interview? or when are the likely dates for interview for an application on the 17th? (i know all this is different now that theyve removed the marchdeadline but if anyones gotten info back from csm about when their interview dates going to be please post as well thanks)

im just really worried because my application at ucas says its still being processed which i think means that it hasnt even been sent to the schools yet, i will be calling them today to get an update. iv emailed the school but no reply yet

also is there anyone else in the same situation, would be great to have someone to freak out with...haha
Reply 1
dont panic just wait and see what happens make sure its sent ASAP. Ring CSM and ask them but i think you being an international students gives u a slight advantage. Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest