The Student Room Group

should i break my own hymen

I don't want to bleed when i first have sex - so i was thinking of breaking my hymen myself using a dildo of something(while masterbating obvs)

Is this a crazy idea? will it hurt lots? Have any of you done this??????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
WHY are girls so obsessed with the hymen?

You might not have it, it might have already broken, it might not break during sex, or ever. Don't self-mutilate, it's never a good idea.
Reply 2
You could try it, just don't put anything stupid or unclean up there.
Reply 3
I personally wouldn't. There was no blood when I first had sex and to be honest people who I've spoken to who did bleed said it wasn't much anyway.
Also like people have already said - it might have already broken anyway!
Reply 4
Original post by Alt__x
I broke my own hymen, and I'm so glad I did because my friend told me what when she lost her virginity there was lots of blood, but there was none at all when I did, which was good because it was a ONS with a guy who didn't know I was a virgin.

If you don't mind me asking.. how? did it hurt?

also cheers for all the other comments guys
If you've been fingered plenty of times before you get round to having sex, you'll forget you ever even had one
Reply 6
Mine was long gone by the time I was 12....I mean....really?
If you have been on a bike, then you most likely wont have a hymen anymore. it usually breaks when you ride a bike. plus, not everyone bleeds on their first time, it all depends on how hard the sex is and stuff like that. just take it easy and tell him that its your first time. he'll understand if he's the right guy =] x hope it helps, always here to help xx
just ride a horse or something. jeez! i couldnt have ever thought of doing that lol.
You may as well. Why on earth not?
Dont. I Had sex for the first time and didnt bleed at all, i was probably lucky though cos apparently you can break your hymen by horseriding or bike riding etc. but i didnt notice any blood.

Let it break naturally, dont aim for it to be broken.

Go for a bike ride or a horse ride. sometimes tampons break your hymen, so if u use them u might have already broken it.
just dont worry about it,

x x x
pleasure urself? hello? ...if u have already done the uh...self penetration...err..ur pretty much done
Don't do it! When you sleep with your first man, he will be pleased and flattered if you bleed, because then he'll know he was your first
Reply 13
don't mean to sound bitchy but why are you worried about bleeding your first time?? it's natural.
Reply 14
why can't you just let nature take it's course, and you might have already broken it if you, do horse back riding or bike riding.
**** your hymen, **** him right in the ear, you should try anal instead!
Reply 16
Readiing these posts are making me slighty horny, what is a "vagina"?
Do i have one?
Do i have a hymen?

Regards

charlotte and francine and gary glitter
The thought of doing that makes me cringe. Why would you want to do that :lolwut:
Reply 18
oooh no!! don't do it. if your experience is going to end up anything like mine, first time hurt a hell of alot and it was a bit messy, n i thought i'd already broke hymen when i was about 11. i personally wouldnt have been able to deliberately break my own cos it would hurt too much.
Chances are It's already broken

Quick Reply

Latest