The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by carehow
Sounds good! :tongue: So long as we're emphasizing it being a TSR noob team, still getting the hang of all this crap :colondollar:

add me for the noob team :smile: Innex
Original post by carehow
This is so ridiculously tempting, it's unfortunate I'm only level 24. :tongue:

I'm only 20 :frown:
I can play with the noob team on one of my level 5 accounts :p:
It's a bit quiet tonight...

Just off for a game on summoner's rift if anyone fancies it.

IcEman912
Reply 584
If 'woofmeow' has added you - don't worry, it's not a crazy stalker. :tongue:

Likewise, anyone add me if you want. But people who flame ingame make me sad. :tongue:

(I also feel a need to justify my crazy obsession with wasting my time on this game...)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by IcEmAn911
It's a bit quiet tonight...

Just off for a game on summoner's rift if anyone fancies it.

IcEman912

Been watching CLG vs TSM!

I'm upset TSM have lost the last two games, I dislike CLG.
Original post by carehow
Sounds good! :tongue: So long as we're emphasizing it being a TSR noob team, still getting the hang of all this crap :colondollar:

Original post by IcEmAn911
I'm only 20 :frown:

I'm like 15 :P

Original post by DoctorJay

I've been watching matches from the season one championship. Some of them look about 12.
This morning I tried to play a game and it said it couldn't connect to the server possibly because of my firewall. Any idea how to fix this =/
Short term fix: turn off firewall. I don't want to have to do that everytime though....

Oh and because my account is new I was just given 400 riot points :biggrin:
Reply 589
paddy__power, it did that to me once - didn't fix it, just went away and did something else, when I come back it had fixed itself. :smile: I think LoL is just buggy sometimes.

And, is anyone planning to get DoTA 2 when it comes out? Given you're probably MOBA-type people :tongue:

And not to sound creepy, but what are your summoner names? :colondollar:
Just had an awesome game with Morde. Me and a Gang carried the team, I went 17/6/19. His early game is so terrible that their Jana was almost bossing me but mid and late game :sexface:

It was really close though - we had the worst lane-fiddle ever.
Original post by paddy__power
Just had an awesome game with Morde. Me and a Gang carried the team, I went 17/6/19. His early game is so terrible that their Jana was almost bossing me but mid and late game :sexface:

It was really close though - we had the worst lane-fiddle ever.

How on earth do you always get such a high score!!! :zomg:.
Original post by Nephilim
How on earth do you always get such a high score!!! :zomg:.

I don't always but I tend to either flop or be awesome depending on time of day and such. I'm happy I regularly do well though as I'm still new and essentially very bad XD
Original post by DoctorJay

Is that like CPL / WCG? I used to spec SK at lot in CS back in the good ole days.
Original post by paddy__power
I'm like 15 :P

I've been watching matches from the season one championship. Some of them look about 12.

You're doing good! I think you were like level 10 the last time we played... :smile:
Reply 595
I have a semi-challenge I've set myself - anyone wanna join in? :tongue:

I have a huge thing of buying champions after one good free game with them, doing awesome, buying them, finding I actually suck, then never touching them again. Basically, I've created a list of champions that no matter how badly I'm doing, even if it's like 0/30/0 after my 20th game, I *have* to be committed to learning them. Would this apply to anyone else, or just me who's really flakey? :tongue:

(For me it's Garen, Cassiopeia, Cho'gath[or Singed - giving myself some choice here XP] and a support [probably Sona].)
(edited 12 years ago)
Eurgh, pre-made groups of 4 in normal games can be such utter ****ers :angry:
Reply 597
Original post by Architecture-er
Eurgh, pre-made groups of 4 in normal games can be such utter ****ers :angry:

How so? :tongue:

And yay! Played a game with Sona as I've been wanting to try out and eventually learn a support. Loved her!!! Saved my carry from death quite a few time, got assists, just all-round awesome. :h:

(Sorry I'm spamming in this thread so much. :getmecoat: )
Reply 598
Original post by carehow

I have a huge thing of buying champions after one good free game with them, doing awesome, buying them, finding I actually suck, then never touching them again. Basically, I've created a list of champions that no matter how badly I'm doing, even if it's like 0/30/0 after my 20th game, I *have* to be committed to learning them. Would this apply to anyone else, or just me who's really flakey? :tongue:

(For me it's Garen, Cassiopeia, Cho'gath[or Singed - giving myself some choice here XP] and a support [probably Sona].)

Some people you will just *click* with better :P I'd say cass/cho'gath would be very valuable to get good with :wink:

Singed is nice.

I challenge you to get good with Karma ;D
Reply 599
Original post by carehow

I've mastered the blitzcrank of 2009 with 98/4 Wins/Losses
Though at that time, there was no lane structure and stuff so premaking with someone decent means easy win

Quick Reply

Latest