The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nephilim
Recently played 2 games as AP Miss Fortune (first time with her as AP). Worked surprisingly well the first game, was very fun. My score was like 6/0/4 :awesome:. The first game I've ever played without a death lol. The second game however....not so good. Their GP and Morg owned us T_T. Maybe next game I'll try using MF as a Hybrid. Hmmm.

I've had a few games with no deaths, but like you I also tend not to get as many kills etc in those games.
Really need to work on my jungling but getting raged at in normal games aint fun.

Wish people would stop taking normals so seriously, where else are you meant to bloody practice.
Original post by paddy__power
I've had a few games with no deaths, but like you I also tend not to get as many kills etc in those games.

I would've got more kills if the other team hadn't surrendered :colonhash:.
Original post by cambo211
Really need to work on my jungling but getting raged at in normal games aint fun.

Wish people would stop taking normals so seriously, where else are you meant to bloody practice.

Not going to lie it's because junglers in normals are almost always terrible (at my level at least) so when they leave you 2 v 1 in lane to jungle badly you rage.
Original post by Nephilim
I would've got more kills if the other team hadn't surrendered :colonhash:.

:console:
Original post by paddy__power
Not going to lie it's because junglers in normals are almost always terrible (at my level at least) so when they leave you 2 v 1 in lane to jungle badly you rage.

Sums everything up pretty well.

Sums everything up pretty well.

Probably. It is obvious that if they are running 2-1-2 and the person soloing a dual lane can't hold it effectively that the jungler needs to not jungle though and often they don't understand that. People are moany ***** in LoL, just a fact of the game it seems - unfortunately.
Reply 787
They're nerfing the jungle. Again. :colonhash:
Original post by carehow

Not really, a bit of Mana back from Wolves, Golems and wraiths isn't a huge change and does open up a few more people to jungle.
Reply 789
omg such bad matchmaking. not even silver anymore...
any one up for aram?
Reply 791
Original post by sabik13
any one up for aram?

Oh my god I've always wanted to try aram, sounds like so much fun :biggrin:
Reply 792

If you need any tips/help I'll be more then glad to help. I consider jungling my main role and know the ins and out of every jungler in the game, the usual paths they take, usual times they should be at X camp then Y camp, who I can take on 1vs1 thus effectively counter-jungle (even more so) etc.
Reply 793
Original post by carehow

Less of a nerf and more of balancing the tables so that Energy/Rage sourced champions like Lee Sin & Shyvana don't have the distinct advantage of "unlimited source" although most mana dependent junglers grab Philo stone in an attempt to subside this.
Reply 794
Just got enough IP for Anivia. ^_^
No one ever expects the late game anivia burst.
Reply 796
No one ever expects the late game anivia burst.

I do.

Ulti does surprising amount of dmg and its massive aoe. The stun is always nice and in teamfight will hit one almost guaranteed. Then the ice fling does so much dmg throughout game.
Original post by carehow
Just got enough IP for Anivia. ^_^

I was thinking of buying that champ since Cambo owned he with her :tongue:
The NA server is down, AGAIN!!! RARRR!!!

Anyone on EU West up for a non-ranked game? My summoner name is TheImpressionnan
Just played a game with Corki (my first, and versus AI) went 11/3/10 or something - he is good fun.

Quick Reply

Latest