The Student Room Group

Nursing at York

Scroll to see replies

still nothing sheesh!
I know... how stressful is this? have you been in touch with them since? we are meant to have heard by friday and it doesn't seem to be looking good... but problem is cannot reply to any offers until they update UCAS :frown:
Got my offer through on UCAS for Oct 2012... got a sense of relief now :smile:... just got a decision to make now
Yup, I just accepted my place at York for Oct. 2012! Congrats to you too, thank god the wait is over! Which other schools are you thinking about?
And for a bigger turn of events.....I got a phone call this morning and I get to start Oct 2011. This year! Woooohooooo!
omg well done :smile: I've got a choice for Hull to start in September or York for next year x
Wow, and well done back at ya! Both good schools no matter what choice you make!
thank you........ have you heard any reviews for hull? have you u seen the facilities at hull? I never got chance to see them at an open day as it was a last minute decision to apply for hull.
Not much, I just applied to schools close to York. Don't know much past it's a decent school.
Well done both of you!!!

You've had such a long wait must have been very stressful.

Look forward to meeting you HappyHealth in October! (and what IS your beautiful age!?)
Why thank you! Probably old enough to almost be your mom lol, I'm 39. I went wandering around York yesterday checking out shoes for school fun fun! Just got my welcome letter today. It all seems so surreal. But York is the best school for nursing, I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else, and well I live here so that makes it doubly cool.
Thanks to you both, hope you both enjoy it and do well at York :smile:
So what have you decided?
Oh yeh, I never told ya (I thought I had :s-smilie:) I have firmed Hull for Sept 2011 but have got York as insurance choice for next year
ah congrats! We will all be student nurses together at least :wink:
yeh and atleast it is this year, before Uni's start charging 9000 course fees.. as no one knows what will be happening next year... we will all qualify in 2014:smile: I'm getting really excited but so nervous now I know its happening.. just gotta wait 4 my grades in June but so far I have got them:biggrin:.. how are you for getting the grades you need or have you already got them?
Yeah, I'm super mature so I already have a degree and then some. So my offer is just based on clearing occy health, crb etc.
haha, I'm no spring chicken lol but I'm doing an access course :smile:
Busy, busy time - meant to check back ages ago.

No you're not old enough to be my Mum - I could be your big sister, I'm 45! Got four kids 28, 25, 15 & 13 and two step-kids 19 & 15.

This is such a big change - really looking forward to it apart from the lack of money :frown:
Hey Charly, Guess I'm not old enough to be your Mom! Anyway, tried to send you an email and the system says you aren't accepting emails. I would love to hook up with you before we head to school! Wow, your plate is loaded with kids :wink:))) I just got back from 3 weeks of vacation and reality hurts. I'm not sure if my email to you went through so let me know. Would be great to know someone before hand, this is all so overwhelming to me, let alone the British school system :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending