The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

hornblower
Yes I realised you didn't go to Grey soon after I posted. I swiftly deleted parts of my post before you posted. Hehe.

Grey people: don't be surprised if there isn't a Grey banner when you arrive at the college. Hehehe. :smile:

J.

Huh? Who are you talking to? :confused: i swiftly deleted my now-totally-irrelevant post :biggrin:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
kenkennykenken
Huh? Who are you talking to? :confused: i swiftly deleted my now-totally-irrelevant post :biggrin:

Cunning.

You forget - you may have deleted your post, but I quoted you in my post!

Even more cunning. Hehe.

J.
hornblower
Cunning.

You forget - you may have deleted your post, but I quoted you in my post!

Even more cunning. Hehe.

J.

DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH!!! lol. are you going to the open days in march btw? what subject are you doing, im doing physics but trying to change to natural sciences.
Reply 23
Cuths food is amazing, it's an absolutely exquisite culinary experience every day.

And there are lots of Carbs.........
Reply 24
AmyBlue
Cuths food is amazing, it's an absolutely exquisite culinary experience every day.

And there are lots of Carbs.........

Is that a joke... if i get offered a place, I will take it (for History). Is the quality of the food dependent on the college? Have applied to Hild and Bede but am well aware, being a girl, i may get placed in St. Mary's
kenkennykenken
DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH!!! lol. are you going to the open days in march btw? what subject are you doing, im doing physics but trying to change to natural sciences.

Hehe! I went to the January open day. I'm going to read Chemistry.

Durham's my insurance choice, so hopefully I shan't be going there!

J.

Latest