The Student Room Group

The Ultimate Chicken Burger Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by oh-my-diddy
Lol.

So tell me when was the last time you had a chicken burger?

About 20 minutes ago. I had chicken burger and chips for tea. :cool:
Original post by aaran-j

Original post by aaran-j
About 20 minutes ago. I had chicken burger and chips for tea. :cool:

ooooooo that is absolutely marvellous :smile:

I shall have one soon too :biggrin:
Reply 182
I don't care what kind of chicken burger it is, it just HAS to have mayonnaise. I don't even know why, I'm not usually that into mayonnaise. But without it, the chicken burger becomes NOTHING.
Reply 183
Original post by insignificant
Nononono.... PERINNAISE!

omfg I LOVE THAT STUFF. I bought it from tesco over Christmas, and now I can't find it ANYWHERE :mad:
I know this isn't chicken but... :drool:

WARNING: DO NOT WATCH IF YOUR HUNGRY!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by nadiah

Original post by nadiah
I don't care what kind of chicken burger it is, it just HAS to have mayonnaise. I don't even know why, I'm not usually that into mayonnaise. But without it, the chicken burger becomes NOTHING.

Lol I agree. A chicken burger isn't one without a bit of mayo in it. Just doesn't taste the same.
I just had "The GODFATHER" from KFC, it was a masterpiece
Having a seriously dry chicken burger atm :sad:
Reply 188
I had the best chicken burger ever the other night. In Belfast they're a bit different, its not just a slap of chicken coated, its a whack of chicken in the same batter used for fish and etc. They're HUGE.

God damn the thought of the tomatoes and mayo and stuff falling out all over the place while I stuff it in my face is **** worthy. Its like bukakke for chicken.
my brother had a chicken burger right in front of my eyes the other day i wanted one :drool:
not had one in a while :sigh:
Reply 190
Haven't had a Zinga/Zinger in ages, but they were pretty ****ing nice (though super unhealthy).
Original post by JonCha
Haven't had a Zinga/Zinger in ages, but they were pretty ****ing nice (though super unhealthy).

lol all the unhealthy stuff is the best :biggrin:
For all your Chicken Burger lovers out there: Would you eat this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCxFn3sAw68

I love watching EpicMealTime... :biggrin:
Original post by sarah1991

Original post by sarah1991
my brother had a chicken burger right in front of my eyes the other day i wanted one :drool:
not had one in a while :sigh:

Lol go and get one from the shop then quickly!! before they all run out! lol

By the way, welcome to the thread :smile:
Original post by oh-my-diddy
Lol go and get one from the shop then quickly!! before they all run out! lol

By the way, welcome to the thread :smile:

the greedy sod only bought one for himself :colonhash: having kebab in pitta today :ninjagirl:
but i will be getting a chicken burger soon :yep:

thank you :biggrin:
Reply 195
Just what I need in the middle of the night when I am craving a Big Mac chicken burger from McD!!
I'm eating one from KFC right now :biggrin: how random that i saw this thread pop up on my news feed!
Original post by BackDoorEntry
I'm eating one from KFC right now :biggrin: how random that i saw this thread pop up on my news feed!

i want one :colonhash:
btw luv u'r sig altho it took me a while to figure out what it says then saw u're user-name :rofl:
i dno maybe a nice chicken burger bit in the middle bacon cheese tomatoes some slightly cooked onions, mayo keychup maybe cheese melted onto the bread, burger sauce, lettuce erm more bacon chicken burger slices, maybe some more mayo ketchup burger sauce thats about it :rolleyes:
Reply 199
Ffs why do i keep coming into these food threads :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest