The Student Room Group

The Ultimate Chicken Burger Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by eliza.anne
Most depressing moment ever was when I ordered a special chicken burger from my local...it was delivered and had NO chicken in it, just the hash brown :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Despicable. :O
Original post by zef1995
Despicable. :O

It was! They delivered a new one thankfully...they were in disbelief when I called them up :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 342
It was! They delivered a new one thankfully...they were in disbelief when I called them up :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thank goodness, at least they sent you another one :biggrin: Haha I can imagine..."there's no chicken in my chicken burger", really goes against what you would expect :P
i don't know where in the world you guys are but i seriously recommend that you all come to London and go to Maryland.
Lovely and cheap haha :P Mmmm
Reply 344
Original post by pureandmodest
i don't know where in the world you guys are but i seriously recommend that you all come to London and go to Maryland.

Ooh I've never been to Maryland!
This may sound a bit stupid, but I've always thought of Maryland as being Maryland cookies...they're good too! :P
It sounds amazing though, thank you for enlightening us :biggrin:
Original post by zef1995
Thank you so much for creating it :biggrin: :P
Thanks for the link, don't mind if I do :smile:

No problem at all. It's funny actually because i made this thread a few years ago out of sheer boredom and didn't expect it to get very popular at all and then recently we hit 100 members in the chicken burger society/group, I was well chuffed lol
Original post by pureandmodest

In Stratford? I'm from East London(ish) myself, and 99% of the chicken shops are crazy cheap! :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zef1995
Ah thank goodness, at least they sent you another one :biggrin: Haha I can imagine..."there's no chicken in my chicken burger", really goes against what you would expect :P

Haha I know, my face was one of utter shock when I realised there was no chicken! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 348
Original post by oh-my-diddy
No problem at all. It's funny actually because i made this thread a few years ago out of sheer boredom and didn't expect it to get very popular at all and then recently we hit 100 members in the chicken burger society/group, I was well chuffed lol

Sometimes the best things happen by mistake, and chicken burgers are pretty amazing :P
I can imagine you were chuffed, over 100 members is not bad at all :biggrin:

Haha I know, my face was one of utter shock when I realised there was no chicken! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, maybe the chicken ran away? o_O
Okay..maybe that's unlikely but still :P
Reply 349
Just got a quarter-pounder from my local, tell me this doesn't look good:

IMAG0210.jpg

Used to Love getting that from the local cafe in those cartons and sitting in front of the telly with a can of dr pepper. Maximum pleasure.
Reply 350
ah,i love chicken burgers,but only plain! haha, no sauces!
Reply 351
It's odd but these chicken quarter pounders are inferior to normal birdseye chicken burgers. They're too crunchy and meaty.

Original post by Fusion
It's odd but these chicken quarter pounders are inferior to normal birdseye chicken burgers. They're too crunchy and meaty.

I actually had them recently! I thought they were actually pretty tasty. But I like them a lil crunchier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The best I ever had was Wimpy's chicken steak burger. My god, I'm salivating at the thought and the last time I had it was around 8 years ago!
Original post by Fusion

No no no those are amazing! How can a burger be too meaty?? :confused:
Favourite. Thread. Ever.
Original post by martynsteel
Favourite. Thread. Ever.

Mine too! Lol welcome to the group
Mine too! Lol welcome to the group

I've found my true calling in life :biggrin:
I used to like the one Burger King did, I think it was called a chicken flamer.

burg.jpg
Mmm, the McDonalds McChicken Sandwich (even though its a burger technically :tongue:) ), the Mayo Chicken from Maccy D's and the Chicken Temptation from Subway get my vote :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest