The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by borismor
And how do you justify the alleged organ harvesting that took place on board?

One of the survivors complained that he's missing a mole.

That man's mole became my property under the Absentee Mole Act of 2010 and now sits in my bedside cabinet. He claims he has the deeds and the keys but I don't want to hear his stories.
Reply 21

Yeah, they really should have tried a little harder to get themselves killed, just to make it fair.

They were captured by the humanitarians and their weapons removed so in fairness to the commando's there isn't much more they could of done to get themselves killed. They are lucky that those who captured them were humanitarians and not terrorist's otherwise they would be dead just like the 9 activists.
Original post by planetearth
Assuming what you said is true, despite there being no evidence for saying that all 9 attacked the Israelis, what about the 30 wounded?

Well there is evidence: it is spread throughout those links I sent you. The wounded most likely got in the way or tried to attack the soldiers too (remember more than nine would be needed to overpower them) and were lucky enough not to get killed. In any such operation there is likely to be fatalities and injuries.
Reply 23
Filthy Zionist.
Filthy Zionist.

You can't back up that statement! The Tanakh says I'm ritually clean and that the Turkish chap's mole was promised to me by God!
Reply 25
Original post by Iron Mike
They were captured by the humanitarians and their weapons removed so in fairness to the commando's there isn't much more they could of done to get themselves killed. They are lucky that those who captured them were humanitarians and not terrorist's otherwise they would be dead just like the 9 activists.

Sure they could do more, only two were captured.

Take the guy that got thrown off deck - he could have climbed back to be thrown down again. He wasn't that hurt.

Or the guy that jumped off board into the water - he could have drowned himself.

Of course, wearing protective vests and helmets didn't help either. They really should have been more considerate than that.
(edited 13 years ago)
Again, Israel provides no evidence for this.

Also, heavily armed troops using "self-defence" against civillians that were almost completely unarmed (I doubt all 39 people were armed).

Also how can you shoot someone for "getting in the way"? They're too close, or arent where you want them to be, so you just shoot them?

Isn't it plausible that, at night, when one is attacked by heavily armed soldiers, and helicopters with bright shining light that people would try to protect each other and panic? Especially without prior warning that such an attack would take place, or asking them for example, to dispose of any weaponary on the ship so that violence would not have to be used.

Israel clearly used an overwhelming and unnecessary amount of force here.

The situation could just as easily have been settled peacefully.

There is also evidence that what it did was illegal in accordance with one's human rights:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/afua-hirsch-law-blog/2010/jun/01/gaza-freedom-flotilla-international-law
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
Take the guy that got thrown off deck - he could have climbed back to be thrown down again. He wasn't that hurt.

Tell me about it - he must've been a right a pussy to not go back after instigating it.

Or the guy that jumped off board into the water - he could have drowned himself.

G_d doesn't approve of suicide; that wasn't an option.

Of course, wearing protective vests and helmets didn't help either. They really should have been more considerate than that.

True but the US insists on buying all of these luxuries for them, regardless of their own economic downfall.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by planetearth
Again, Israel provides no evidence for this.

Also, heavily armed troops using "self-defence" against civillians that were almost completely unarmed (I doubt all 39 people were armed).

Also how can you shoot someone for "getting in the way"? They're too close, or arent where you want them to be, so you just shoot them?

Isn't it plausible that, at night, when one is attacked by heavily armed soldiers, and helicopters with bright shining light that people would try to protect each other and panic? Especially without prior warning that such an attack would take place, or asking them for example, to dispose of any weaponary on the ship so that violence would not have to be used.

There is also evidence that what it did was illegal in accordance with one's human rights:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/afua-hirsch-law-blog/2010/jun/01/gaza-freedom-flotilla-international-law

Have you watched the BBC documentary yet?

You can clearly see that there are two camps on the ship. Most of them were peaceful humanitarian workers with good intentions but there was a small sect, the ones that took control of the ship, determined for a conflict.

Upon landing Israeli commandos (equipped primarily with non lethal weapons and pistols at their sides) were mobbed and beaten with metal poles which were cut from the ship in preparation for a conflict. There were people preparing to die as a martyr... It's pretty clear what their intentions were and their pathetic stunt cost lives. I think it's pretty clear that live rounds were used after serious assaults with metal poles & knives. And then there's the ammo found which isn't used by Israeli forces so again why would a 'peaceful' mission arm themselves so ferociously instead of accepting the Israeli offer to transport the aid? Why would the aggression be so premeditated?

And how was the 'force' used disproportionate? They weren't tickled with feathers and called bad names. When you're stealing pistols, stabbing and beating them with metal poles, you surrender your position as "peaceful humanitarians". Pretty sure in the same situation you'd resort to live fire.

The situation could just as easily have been settled peacefully.

Yes, by the ship adhering to the numerous Israeli warnings and by accepting their offer to transport the 'aid' (e.g the medical supplies of which two thirds were expired) but no, the 'humanitarians' wouldn't have that would they? Of course they wouldn't because it was about drawing attention to the blockade by any means necessary and not by simply providing aid.

I can only conclude that it was a political stunt (which knowingly comprimised the safety of those who DID come peacefully) aimed at drawing attention to the blockade and they succeeded. All we heard of was an Israel massacre on a peaceful ship yet footage shown on the documentary shows otherwise.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by MishMash1
correct me guys it im wrong...are u referring to the Palestinians as malaria?

:awesome:
Reply 30
I heard Mossad is behind the Arabian revolution. Why? Don't ask me.
Original post by thisisnew
Have you watched the BBC documentary yet?

You can clearly see that there are two camps on the ship. Most of them were peaceful humanitarian workers with good intentions but there was a small sect, the ones that took control of the ship, determined for a conflict.

Upon landing Israeli commandos (equipped primarily with non lethal weapons and pistols at their sides) were mobbed and beaten with metal poles which were cut from the ship in preparation for a conflict.

That's the problem though.

I'm saying only a few people on the ship did that, not all 39.

This therefore means that those who were innocent had there human rights violated, and Israel should be held to account for that
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 32
Balagan, no need to attack me with hyperbole because you know my point was essentially right.
Reply 33
what you stupid zionists idiots don't get is that under international laws, raiding or even attempting to intercept and raid ships, in INTERNATIONAL WATERS, is ILLEGAL, pissrael raided a flotilla 80 miles from pisraeli waters and well within internaational waters, pissarel had no right to even attempt or to raid that ship, so if pissareli soldiers were battered when they did raid it, then they deserved it, unless the pissraelis are going to change their stories and now say they were SHOT beofre they raided the ship or attempted to raid the ship, funnily enough no guns or anything of that sort were found on the ship belonging to the activists, only a few pipes.

The day iran actually nuclear bombs, jersulam and tel aviv is the day true justice will be done, and except pissrael and their puppet holier than thou america, no one really gives a toss about iran 'provoking' pissraeli (and a a side comment, wasn't the usa supporting south korea to provoke north korea? a bit hypocritical form usa, nothing new there then), as all other countries aren't adhereing to the sanctions imposed on iran, the world wants justice, and if that means iran dealing with pissrael then the world will allow that, becuase for the number of binding resolutions that israel have not adgered to, its remarkable that there has not been a single sanction against the jew, just becuase of the holohoax, well the jews think they can get away with anything it looks like by mentioning holohoax, so countries now have to take the law into their hands, becuase the powers that be, the UN and the ICJ are not doing anything.

and no thats not anti semetic, i just think pissrael deserves to be punished for breaking international laws, ww2 would not have ended without a nuclear bomb, and the pisareli palestinain conflict won't end till pisrael is nuclear bombed, ofcourse it would be nice if pisrael could act according to international laws so iran wouldn't need to 'provoke' pisrael, but pisarel and law are an oxy moron, so what to do..
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by sherlllll
Balagan, no need to attack me with hyperbole because you know my point was essentially right.

Not really. I did not say that there is no racism towards arabs in Israel, its not perfect by any means - in the same way that minorities unfortunately experiance racism in any other country. But in the law arab israelis enjoy exactly the same democratic and citizenship rights as jews.

From here to claim that all arab MKs in the knesset past and present are nothing but tokens with no tangible proof is absolutely ridiculous and you know it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by Balagan
Not really. I did not say that there is no racism towards arabs in Israel, its not perfect by any means - in the same way that minorities unfortunately experiance racism in any other country. But in the law arab israelis enjoy exactly the same democratic and citizenship rights as jews.

From here to claim that all arab MKs in the knesset past and present are nothing but tokens with no tangible proof is absolutely ridiculous and you know it.

pisrael is a dangerous terrorist organisation as it not only has support form the usa, but also has nuclear weapons, the only terrorist organisation to have a nuclear capability, therefore iran has to deal with pisareli and its 7 million members in their haven of pisrael, and the day it does will be the most justified attack sicne the existence of mankind.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by zohaib93
pisrael is a dangerous terrorist organisation as it not only has support form the usa, but also has nuclear weapons, the only terrorist organisation to have a nuclear capability, therefore iran has to deal with pisareli and its 7 million members in their haven of pisrael, and the day it does will be the most justified attack sicne the existence of mankind.

Good for you buddy!!
Reply 37
Original post by Balagan
Good for you buddy!!

no need for luck, its a well know fact that either pisrael end their illegal antics or iran will wage a nuclear war on pisrael, and considering the small size of pisrael, there will be only one winner
Reply 38
Original post by zohaib93
no need for luck, its a well know fact that either pisrael end their illegal antics or iran will wage a nuclear war on pisrael, and considering the small size of pisrael, there will be only one winner

I dont think there are ever any 'winners' in nuclear wars mate. Mutually assured destruction and all that.

But hey! if the deaths of tens of millions of people is seen as a positive by you then whatever man!

Right I have decided that I will completely ignore everything else you say on this forum from now on - your sheer stupidity is simply painful. you call the holocaust the 'hoaxocaust', you seem to be mentally and emotionally retarded, and you wish to see millions of human beings dead (and people say zionists are evil). You are literally scum :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by Balagan
Right I have decided that I will completely ignore everything else you say on this forum from now on - your sheer stupidity is simply painful. you call the holocaust the 'hoaxocaust', you seem to be mentally and emotionally retarded, and you wish to see millions of human beings dead (and people say zionists are evil). You are literally scum :smile:

I advise you to ignore him. By referring to the 'Hoaxacaust' and callings Jews 'greedy, penny pinchers' and hoping for Iran to nuke Israel - he does more to damage his own cause and more for Israel than any of your rebuttals can.

Let people read his vile hatred. Again: ignore him.

Latest

Trending

Trending