The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
the real terrorism is zionism

youve got rabbis themselves say israel is terrorist state backed by the british and american government.

but we cant deny the holocaust thats just wrong
Reply 41
Original post by Folderol
I advise you to ignore him. By referring to the 'Hoaxacaust' and callings Jews 'greedy, penny pinchers' and hoping for Iran to nuke Israel - he does more to damage his own cause and more for Israel than any of your rebuttals can.

Let people read his vile hatred. Again: ignore him.

I agree, hence why I said I will not reply to anything else he says from now on. No point in 'debating' with deranged people.
Reply 42
Original post by Balagan
Not really. I did not say that there is no racism towards arabs in Israel, its not perfect by any means - in the same way that minorities unfortunately experiance racism in any other country. But in the law arab israelis enjoy exactly the same democratic and citizenship rights as jews.

From here to claim that all arab MKs in the knesset past and present are nothing but tokens with no tangible proof is absolutely ridiculous and you know it.

Of course their citizenship and rights are facilitated by the law; it would be ridiculous if they weren't to the point where that is hardly a question. It is also true that there is more protracted racism to these minorities in Israel than in other countries.

My point was that there have been hardly any non Jews allocated any measure of real power.
Reply 43
Original post by sherlllll
Of course their citizenship and rights are facilitated by the law; it would be ridiculous if they weren't to the point where that is hardly a question. It is also true that there is more protracted racism to these minorities in Israel than in other countries.

My point was that there have been hardly any non Jews allocated any measure of real power.

What exactly do you propose then? most arab MKs form their own arab political parties - there are about three I believe. It is very unlikely that jews will vote for any of them, with the possible exception of 'Hadash', which is a far left semi-communist party. The arab minority of Israel vote for whoever they wish.

There is no conspiracy to keep the arabs away from pareliament - it is the arabs who form their parties and it is the arabs that choose to vote or not vote for them - Again, that is how democracy works.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by Balagan
I dont think there are ever any 'winners' in nuclear wars mate. Mutually assured destruction and all that.

But hey! if the deaths of tens of millions of people is seen as a positive by you then whatever man!

Right I have decided that I will completely ignore everything else you say on this forum from now on - your sheer stupidity is simply painful. you call the holocaust the 'hoaxocaust', you seem to be mentally and emotionally retarded, and you wish to see millions of human beings dead (and people say zionists are evil). You are literally scum :smile:

well pisrael doesn't have 10 million people so thats impossible, but iran has to do it to make a mark and let pisarel know that illegal antics mean punishment in the end, no one else has the guts to stand up to pisarel and america, iran does, and the world might not publically support it, but i don't think too many tears will be shed out of sympathy when iran finally does deal with pisrael, i rather not have it but if pisrael isn;t nuclear bombed it will continue to carry out illegal antics and its getting more and more confident every time usa vetoes a binding resolution, theres no other solution now, its stop your ilegal antics o iran will nuclear bomb, its pisraels choice.
Reply 45
Original post by Balagan
What exactly do you propose then? most arab MKs form their own arab political parties - there are about three I believe. It is very unlikely that jews will vote for any of them, with the possible exception of 'Hadash', which is a far left semi-communist party. The arab minority of Israel vote for whoever they wish.

There is no conspiracy to keep the arabs away from pareliament - it is the arabs who form their parties and it is the arabs that choose to vote or not vote for them - Again, that is how democracy works.

thats exactly how democracy works, thast how haams came into power so why can't piaarel respect the results of that election and stop trying to influence future election results by the blockade imposed on gaza, pisrael are sly cunning terrorists, and need to be turned right over by hook or by crook, and knowing iran it won;t be by crook, it will be direct and pisrael will knwo its coming
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 46
Original post by zohaib93
thats exactly how democracy works, thast how haams came into power so why can't piaarel respect the results of that election and stop trying to influence future election results by the blockade imposed on gaza, pisrael are sly cunning terrorists, and need to be turned right over by hook or by crook, and knowing iran it won;t be by crook, it will be direct and pisrael will knwo its coming

but at the same time you have to give them credit, israel is well organised, has strong lobbies in the west (where the power is)

how else do they get the US to veto something that they have been telling israel to stop for the last 2 years odd (settlements)

if you are going to be that organised then of course you are going to have the upper hand

the blame must also fall on the arabs/muslims/palestinians whatever you want to call them

too many times i have heard "allah will save us" etc etc no he won't, the best thing for the palestinians or whichever country opposes israel's policies is to invest in defence

as far as I can see israel can be forced through direct action example 1973 other than that diplomacy will get you no where and I cite example iof the contonued settlments
Reply 47
Original post by romski
but at the same time you have to give them credit, israel is well organised, has strong lobbies in the west (where the power is)

how else do they get the US to veto something that they have been telling israel to stop for the last 2 years odd (settlements)

if you are going to be that organised then of course you are going to have the upper hand

the blame must also fall on the arabs/muslims/palestinians whatever you want to call them

too many times i have heard "allah will save us" etc etc no he won't, the best thing for the palestinians or whichever country opposes israel's policies is to invest in defence

as far as I can see israel can be forced through direct action example 1973 other than that diplomacy will get you no where and I cite example iof the contonued settlments

true, thats what i am glad of the uprising in the middle east, the governments of the arab countries for far too long have been puppets of america, american has been paying mubarak and co for far too long to do what israel wants and not whats right, the new governments will not tolerate this, the usa can no longer play a part in peace processes becuase peace processes are a sham and a cover up to let israel carry out doing what its doing, we need hard line action on israel, hard line in as risking you own countrys existence to deal with israel, and the only one thats willing to do that at the moment is iran, but i see more joining iran , it may sound a bit extreme, but israel needs to be nuclear bombed because thats the only way israel will adhere to international laws, it stopped japan in its tracks and it will stop israel in its tracks, yes iran will take hits, bit its either that or let isarel carry on doing what its doing, and the latter isn't an option anymore, i can sense world war 3, with russia, china, north africa and the middle east against usa and israel, and this time i don't see britain in making the same mistake it made almost 10 years ago by supporting the usa, 9/11 would never have happeend if it wasn't for usa's continued support for israels illegal antics, instead of spending billions in delaing with terrorists, usa could just dela with isarel and stand up for whats right not for what better for israel
Reply 48
true, thats what i am glad of the uprising in the middle east, the governments of the arab countries for far too long have been puppets of america, american has been paying mubarak and co for far too long to do what israel wants and not whats right, the new governments will not tolerate this, the usa can no longer play a part in peace processes becuase peace processes are a sham and a cover up to let israel carry out doing what its doing, we need hard line action on israel, hard line in as risking you own countrys existence to deal with israel, and the only one thats willing to do that at the moment is iran, but i see more joining iran , it may sound a bit extreme, but israel needs to be nuclear bombed because thats the only way israel will adhere to international laws, it stopped japan in its tracks and it will stop israel in its tracks, yes iran will take hits, bit its either that or let isarel carry on doing what its doing, and the latter isn't an option anymore, i can sense world war 3, with russia, china, north africa and the middle east against usa and israel, and this time i don't see britain in making the same mistake it made almost 10 years ago by supporting the usa, 9/11 would never have happeend if it wasn't for usa's continued support for israels illegal antics, instead of spending billions in delaing with terrorists, usa could just dela with isarel and stand up for whats right not for what better for israel

:eek: This is all one sentence?! Jesus Christ..
Reply 49
Original post by romski

or maybe egypt can take that hard line stance it used to take before 79, when israel spent 30% of it gdp on defence which nearly brought their economy to its knees, which is why israel signed the treaty, now it spend 7% of gdp on defence, egypt need to dissolve the treaty and make israel spend more on defence, thats the way to cripple israels economy, and israel can forget about increased donations from usa regardless of their lobbies, they are in enough financial mess
as it is.

this is what happens american taxpayers pay fpor israel to chcuk out arabs out of the west bank and build their own settlements, the arabs then get pissed off and then carry out terror attacks on the usa for giving israel the money, now its simple how to stop this cycle, frigging spend american taxpayers money in AMERICA and not on ISRAEL, that way america can improve its own country whilst
reducing terror threats, isael is dragging usa back, and its about time usa said to israel do one, if israel is so good, what the heck are so many jews doing in america, they are there because isarel is a craphole and its deluding itself that it isn't
Reply 50

I whish i could like the uprising but it only spells more trouble and the people dying in protests wouldve died for nothing.
Apart from gaddafi who aint no puppet and ahmedinijad.
bro are you even naive to beleive the revolution will work.
cameron is consulting kuwaits leader and in egypt right now to choose auitable candidate and will get on the phone to obama and ban ki moon to tell them the shrtlist and the next un meeting theyll mke the decision.

benjamin netanyahou is a joke and if your anti israel you get called anti sematic for some reason when there are plentyu of rabbis saying israel is terrorist state.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by Folderol
:eek: This is all one sentence?! Jesus Christ..

you may disagree but stop taking the piss
Reply 52

Do you honestly think that a nuclear war is the correct way to go? For Iran to nuke Israel? yes they might be able to take Israel out, being that it is a small country, but it the retaliation would spell the end of Iran(with a population of 75million) and possibly much of the Arab world. Not only would you have to worry about the direct nuclear fallout but evenmoreson the radioactive clouds that would haunt the middle east(including Israel Gaza and the West Bank) for hundreds of years. It would almost certainly bring about ww3 and considering the land will be unihabitable as well as the deaths of hundreds of millions of people it seems pretty stupid from a strategic point of view. It ACHIEVES NOTHING, apart from bloodshed.

You are obviously clinically insane if you think this is the solution, yes Israel is doing wrong in Gaza and the West Bank, but to propose this as a solution makes me hope someone like you never has their finger on the button, or any form of responsibility. To put it simply, you are bonkers.
Reply 53
Original post by leeber
Do you honestly think that a nuclear war is the correct way to go? For Iran to nuke Israel? yes they might be able to take Israel out, being that it is a small country, but it the retaliation would spell the end of Iran(with a population of 75million) and possibly much of the Arab world. Not only would you have to worry about the direct nuclear fallout but evenmoreson the radioactive clouds that would haunt the middle east(including Israel Gaza and the West Bank) for hundreds of years. It would almost certainly bring about ww3 and considering the land will be unihabitable as well as the deaths of hundreds of millions of people it seems pretty stupid from a strategic point of view. It ACHIEVES NOTHING, apart from bloodshed.

You are obviously clinically insane if you think this is the solution, yes Israel is doing wrong in Gaza and the West Bank, but to propose this as a solution makes me hope someone like you never has their finger on the button, or any form of responsibility. To put it simply, you are bonkers.

well said if there they nuke israel they destroy palestine aswell
Reply 54
What do people think about a Palestinian state in Jordan?

(Please don't neg me for this).
Original post by OllieS
What do people think about a Palestinian state in Jordan?

(Please don't neg me for this).

Would be good... after all if I remember correctly the Jordians occupied Palestine at one point.
Reply 56
Original post by leeber

Reminds me of a story about a man called "Simon the righteous". God wanted to reward Simon so he said to him "you can ask for whatever you want, but whatever you ask for, your evil neighbor gets twice as much". Eventually he asked God to pop one of his eyes out.
Original post by Aj12
How do you manage to keep arguing in these threads? I look in on it from time to time and see the same arguments again and again just from different posters, it would drive me insane

It does drive me insane. :tongue: Even more recently with the large amount of Holocaust deniers and the fact most of the Zionists are leaving. I'm banning myself from TSR for a few months over the exam session so hopefully I'll be able to come back without feeling fatigued with dealing with the same old crap over and over again.
Reply 58
Hey ... Im not a Zionist.
Reply 59
Original post by ijaz
you may disagree but stop taking the piss

we're all leaving soon. so let him. why not?

Latest