The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by sollythewise
the UNHRC only just ejected libya. it still contains china, cuba, angola and various other nations. they have not the slightest shred of moral authority.

The UNHRC did not pass the resolution The UNSC did
Reply 581
Original post by CODKING
?

!!!

Stop using retard, it means mentally retarded in Britain and is offensive.

I am British you *word you requested I wouldn't use anymore*. And I am not Jewish either.
Original post by zohaib93
and the jewish state does? no israel and moral is an oxy morons, with israel being the moron

warning peurile joke alert.

and does being the first on the scene at virtually all natural disasters with on-the-spot aid, saving thousands of Palestinian children with heart diseases free of charge, sending aid teams to central africa to train them in modern farming practices and in good financial planning immoral because israel does it?

interesting. it doesn't matter how morally valid it is, if israel does it it's wrong, and if the evidence supports them it must be lies.
Reply 583
Original post by sollythewise
warning peurile joke alert.

and does being the first on the scene at virtually all natural disasters with on-the-spot aid, saving thousands of Palestinian children with heart diseases free of charge, sending aid teams to central africa to train them in modern farming practices and in good financial planning immoral because israel does it?

interesting. it doesn't matter how morally valid it is, if israel does it it's wrong, and if the evidence supports them it must be lies.

israel helping palestinians, now thats the most deluded thing you could possibly state, israel is immoral becuase whilst ignoring UNSCR 242 for 44 years and counting it bloody has the cheek to call for UN to pass military resolutions on Iran, only nuclear threat from iran will make israel behave rightly and properly
Reply 584
Original post by Elipsis
I am British you *word you requested I wouldn't use anymore*. And I am not Jewish either.

I get warned for calling you a word that rhymes with briar (did you grass me up?), so how about this: I personally have huge difficulty accepting your claimed ethnicity or roots generally, just as I did with another zionist apologist on TSR. What could possibly motivate someone to support such a blood soaked despotic regime?

I can only come up with MY COUNTRY RIGHT OR WRONG as an answer.
Original post by CODKING
I personally have huge difficulty accepting your claimed ethnicity or roots generally, just as I did with another zionist apologist on TSR.

There are quite a few non-Jew/Israel, to which we like :cool: (who was it btw?)
Original post by CODKING
What could possibly motivate someone to support such a blood soaked despotic regime?

I know right, who in their right minds would support Hamas?
Original post by CODKING
I get warned for calling you a word that rhymes with briar (did you grass me up?), so how about this: I personally have huge difficulty accepting your claimed ethnicity or roots generally, just as I did with another zionist apologist on TSR. What could possibly motivate someone to support such a blood soaked despotic regime?

Do you want further warnings?

This thread is for discussing the Israel-Palestine conflict, not for harassing other members about their ethnicity.
Reply 587
Original post by Democracy
Do you want further warnings?

This thread is for discussing the Israel-Palestine conflict, not for harassing other members about their ethnicity.

It's 100% relevant to the thread as jews will naturally gravitate towards zionism. He chose to state his ethnicity (WASP) on this thread so I can comment on it surely?

You will see from my posts that I am respectful to all posters on here.
Original post by CODKING
It's 100% relevant to the thread as jews will naturally gravitate towards zionism. He chose to state his ethnicity (WASP) on this thread so I can comment on it surely?

You will see from my posts that I am respectful to all posters on here.

No you can't. Do it again (and this goes for everyone in the thread) and you'll be warned.

"Commenting" on someone's ethnicity, as you put it, is not good debate form and does indeed count as ad hominem.
Reply 589
Original post by CODKING

Grass you up? Why would I report someone for calling someone else a liar? If I was Jewish i'd admit it and be proud. I support Israel because it's common sense.
Reply 590
Original post by Democracy
No you can't. Do it again (and this goes for everyone in the thread) and you'll be warned.

"Commenting" on someone's ethnicity, as you put it, is not good debate form and does indeed count as ad hominem.

Just to be clear on this (and this goes for everyone in the thread), on a thread about the Palestine/israel conflict I am not allowed to suggest that someone who is pro-israeli is jewish?

even Elipsis has responded and has my respect for that
Original post by CODKING
Just to be clear on this (and this goes for everyone in the thread), on a thread about the Palestine/israel conflict I am not allowed to suggest that someone who is pro-israeli is jewish?

No, you're not allowed to harass other members and accuse them of lying about their ethnicity.

If you have anymore to say on this matter, please make a thread in Ask A Moderator. Any replies you make to this post will be binned as you're dragging the thread off topic.
Original post by CODKING
I am not allowed to suggest that someone who is pro-israeli is jewish?

You know that there a lot of non-Jew Pro-Israel supporters right? Not just the Jews that love the homeland :biggrin:

For future reference I am a Jew :cool:
Reply 593
Original post by CODKING

even Elipsis has responded and has my respect for that

no but you can question me and all me a terrorist if you wish becuase i am not jewish its one rule for jews of israel and another for palestinians, and thats because jews were gassed by hitler so have special right now, such as effing palestinians right over becuase of what hitler did, yes makes sense, perfect sense, well if you were a brainwashed israeli then it makes perfect sense.

i would not even contribute my own crap to an israeli charity even if my life depended on it, thats how repulsive israel is, note israel and not jews, so that rules the anti semetic card out straight away.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 594
Original post by tehFrance
You know that there a lot of non-Jew Pro-Israel supporters right? Not just the Jews that love the homeland :biggrin:

For future reference I am a Jew :cool:

for future reference i am a palestinian, and the 'homeland' as you call it, is west palestine which the zionists stole by using the terrorist antics of the irgun, so we are back at the square one again. israel is an illegal state and so is kosovo. both need to be dealt with, harshly.
for future reference i am a palestinian, and the 'homeland' as you call it, is west palestine which the zionists stole by using the terrorist antics of the irgun, so we are back at the square one again. israel is an illegal state and so is kosovo. both need to be dealt with, harshly.

Oh are you really? West Palestine? there is no coutry called Palestine it is Israel with the West Bank and Gaza.

Israel is not illegal, it is a legitimate country :cool:
Reply 597
Terror attack at Jerusalem bus stop

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/bombing-at-crowded-bus-stop-in-central-jerusalem-25-people-wounded-1.351377

what with this, the fogel family massacre and the recent tensions in and around gaza, I have a feeling things are going to get pretty heated :/
Original post by Balagan
Terror attack at Jerusalem bus stop

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/bombing-at-crowded-bus-stop-in-central-jerusalem-25-people-wounded-1.351377

what with this, the fogel family massacre and the recent tensions in and around gaza, I have a feeling things are going to get pretty heated :/

Well zohaib93 won't be pleased to see Gaza no longer existing....
Reply 599

Could you quickly explain why Kosovo is an illegal state? Your response interests me.

Latest

Trending

Trending