The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by In2deep
:rofl:

No doubt moved to China to win the hearts and minds of those puppets :ninja: :tongue:

Seriously though, goodbye, hope things work out for you over there :smile:

Thank's :smile:.
Reply 101
Original post by Balagan
You are. You are arguing that people might wish for Israel to be nuked because they are frustrated by Israel's actions. Can you not see how moronic this statement is? As for your other point, I did not deny that the palestinian hatred is fuelled by Israeli actions. However you cant justify suicide bombings and the purposeful killing of innocent people entirely upon this. As I said, there is a whole level here of religious fanaticism, especially when it comes to Hamas and Islamic Jihad, which people like you willfuly ignore.

Look at this for example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shalhevet_Pass
are you really going to argue that a grown man purposefully murdered a baby just because of Israeli actions? come off it.

As for your first question, Israel has nukes because they serve as a deterrent. Considering that pretty much every country in the middle east hates Israel's guts, and considering that there have been 3 wars in which Israel's surrounding arab neigbours attacked it with the intention of obliteration, you can see that this is fairly reasonable.

As for your second question, I would concede that nukes in general should be reduced (including Israel's), and that nuclear proliferation is not a positive development, especially in such a volatile area such as the middle east. The president of Iran has publicly wished to wipe Israel off the map, and the country is ruled by a bunch of medieval ayatollahs who go against every notion of liberalism and modernism. It becomes fairly clear that the notion of Iran acquiring nukes is not desirable at all, obviously not for Israel but not for world stability either.

Er, my original post began with two short sentences, the first of which started with a modal verb. Finally there was a short question. From that you launch into a diatribe and that classic ingredient common to ALL the Zionist posters; you insult my intelligence.

The sad thing is you are dealing with a moderate but you are so wrapped up in israel's heroic god given struggle you can't moderate your feelings. I'm asking all the jews/zionists on here to try and have some appreciation of the utter despair the Palestinians must feel. Through that you might understand why they are drawn to extremism or martyrdom. Having the humility to accept even an infinitesimally small amount of blame in this mess could make a difference.
Original post by CODKING
I'm asking all the jews/zionists on here to try and have some appreciation of the utter despair the Palestinians must feel.

What despair? all I see are happy Palestinians, I have been to the West Bank as well btw, sure they could do better but it is on part with the rest of the Arab world.
Reply 103
Original post by tehFrance
So you're telling me you'd rather kill all Palestinians at the same time as nuking Israel as you think it will be better for them?

You lefties are complete whack jobs it is unreal, you don't deserve to try and defend Palestine as you want to wipe them out too :angry: you utter failures of Pro-Palestine people.

Why do you and ALL jews/zionists on this post feel the need to insult me and lump me in with some easy to attack lunacy? I don't insult you and I have never advocated NUKING anything. Please read my words carefully and stop with the insults. They denote poor debating skills and I try to credit you with more intelligence than that.
Reply 104
What despair? all I see are happy Palestinians, I have been to the West Bank as well btw, sure they could do better but it is on part with the rest of the Arab world.

I think you have proved a point I wasn't even trying to make. Thanks and bonne chance! Oops, not enough lingo for you to allow me to settle in France! But reassuring to know that you would MAKE me learn it or kick me out.:cool:
Original post by CODKING
I think you have proved a point I wasn't even trying to make. Thanks and bonne chance! Oops, not enough lingo for you to allow me to settle in France! But reassuring to know that you would MAKE me learn it or kick me out.:cool:

I meant it is on par with the rest of the Arab world not part :s-smilie:

What's wrong with learning the language of your adopted country? IMO we should kick out the people that don't speak English in the UK and are on benefits. Learn or Leave... simples!
Reply 106
Original post by Aj12
Few points.

Your idea of true justice is millions dying in a nuclear fire........

Not sure why you think America would want to fight a war with North Korea. Not when Seoul would be destroyed and America would have to pay to rebuild North Korea after they won the war.

The entire security council voted for sanctions on Iran.

You speak for the entire world do you? Quite an achievement considering basic command of English is beyond you.

The Jew? You sound like Hitler in Mein Kampf. Jewish people are not some hive entity, plenty of Jews are against Israel's foreign policy and want a two state solution.

I have never actually heard Israel justify anything by shouting THE HOLOCAUST. Its not a get out of jail free card despite what idiots like you think.

If you knew anything about world war two you would know that Japan was looking to surrender and would have as long as America guaranteed to allow them to keep the emperor, something they did anyway after nuking them.

Judging from your post I would say you are an Anti-Semite.

anti semite, thats another card the pro jewish like to play, jews have to even have a special word, why not just use racist instead?, or no that wouldn't create enough drama, and jews love drama don't they so they use anti semite isntead, anti semetic my arse, israel deserve to be nuked for failing to stop their illegal antics which the israeli population fully supports, like they say actions speak louder than words, and talking to israel has never done any good, so time to take some action, iran is willing to do that, and the day they do will be the day that true justice will be done
Reply 107
So you're telling me you'd rather kill all Palestinians at the same time as nuking Israel as you think it will be better for them?

You lefties are complete whack jobs it is unreal, you don't deserve to try and defend Palestine as you want to wipe them out too :angry: you utter failures of Pro-Palestine people.

living under israeli occupation is worse than death, you would know that if you took your blinkers off.
Reply 108
the jews have to be punished by nuclear bombing or they wil continue to build illegal settlements
Reply 109
Original post by zohaib93
living under israeli occupation is worse than death, you would know that if you took your blinkers off.

I hope you are on an mi6/cia/mossad watch list somewhere, as it seems you would be the perfect candidate to become a suicide bomber. Sad really that you seem to think the mass murder of millions of people is justified in order to fix a human rights crisis and in the process destroying the Palestinians right to life(the ultimate human right). How about we nuke tehran because of their human rights violations there? or we nuke Washington because of what the Americans are doing in Iraq? All would be justified in your book.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 110
Original post by leeber
I hope you are on an mi6/cia/mossad watch list somewhere, as it seems you would be the perfect candidate to become a suicide bomber. Sad really that you seem to think the mass murder of millions of people is justified in order to fix a human rights crisis and in the process destroying the Palestinians right to life(the ultimate human right). How about we nuke tehran because of their human rights violations there? or we nuke Washington because of what the Americans are doing in Iraq? All would be justified in your book.

well america didn't think twice before not just dropping one but two nuclear bombs upon japan. then where were americans and their human rights, where was the human rights, when the americans bankrolled mubarak and co to the very end, when the american changed sides, where were the human rights of 100 000 iraqis when america invaded iraq on shoddy intelligence, the same intelligence which now says iran has nuclear weapons, america are so two face its beyond belief, so lets not even talk about america.

i do not hate jews, i do not have problems with jews, i just have a problem with israel who continue to break international laws yet are never punished becuase of americas immoral vetoing despite all the general assembly and all the security council voting in favour of condemning israels antics, nothing can be done becuase of one country who vetoes everything to do with israel without even see what the resolution states, therefore if iran are willing to attack israel and punish israel then i see nothing wrong with that, becuas eif iran doesn't attack israel then israel will continue its illegal antcis as its fully condoned and backed both morally and financially by none other than america
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 111
http://af.reuters.com/article/egyptNews/idAFLDE71F1FB20110224

wow 'One bill seeks to fine anyone expressing support or sympathy for calls to boycott Israel over its occupation of land Palestinians seek for a state.'

imagine if the palestinians did that instead of the jews doing it, we would never hear the bloody end of it.
Reply 112
i do not hate jews, i do not have problems with jews

the jews have to be punished by nuclear bombing

Keep fighting injustice Zohaib!

Do you live in Palestine? if you don't have you visited?

I have visited and it looked okay, no better than the other Arab states but also no worse so I'd say they are living it up.

You are quite deluded if you thinking nuking one country which would also have an effect on Palestine is a good thing. Hope you are stopped by Mossad entering Israel.... :colondollar:
Reply 114
Original post by Folderol
Keep fighting injustice Zohaib!

i do not hate jews, i do not have problems with jews, i just have a problem with israel who continue to break international laws yet are never punished

israel must be punished becuase it continues to break international laws
i do not hate jews, i do not have problems with jews, i just have a problem with israel who continue to break international laws yet are never punished

israel must be punished becuase it continues to break international laws

And yet you refer to Israel as Jews :s-smilie:
Reply 116
Do you live in Palestine? if you don't have you visited?

I have visited and it looked okay, no better than the other Arab states but also no worse so I'd say they are living it up.

You are quite deluded if you thinking nuking one country which would also have an effect on Palestine is a good thing. Hope you are stopped by Mossad entering Israel.... :colondollar:

yes i have visited palestine, both the west bank and gaza, and by ok if you mean israeli soldiers acting like dickheads towards palestinians, intimidating children searching women for pleasure, raiding homes and recking them for no reason, then yes its perfect
Reply 117
i do not hate jews, i do not have problems with jews

the jews have to be punished by nuclear bombing

but israel lies through its teeth like jews have done for a long time.

palestinians offered to give israel everything they wanted, all of jerusalem, but jews who are known to be liars, greedy and penny pinching rejected it,

You don't have a problem with Jews; you just think they should be nuked, that they are known to be liars, greedy, penny pinchers.

Keep fighting Zohaib!
Reply 118
And yet you refer to Israel as Jews :s-smilie:

yes israel proclaims it is a jewish state, hence why they shall be referred to as JEWS
yes israel proclaims it is a jewish state, hence why they shall be referred to as JEWS

You're a plonker. Israel does not equal Jews, Israel is a diverse country of Arabs, Christians and Jews along with others.

Please leave you disgrace of a Pro-Palestinian Supporter.

Latest