The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zohaib93
talking of EVIDENCE where the hell is your evidence that IRAQ HAD WMD, well you couldn't have had 'evidence' because iraq never did have WMD, think you lot got mixed up with IRAN :wink:

america is on a crusade of destroying every country which is not an american puppet, and one of the consequences of americas illegal antics was 9/11. if america kept its hands feet and noses out of the internal affairs of other countries the world would be a much better place, for as long as america continues to carry on with its crusade, terrorism will prevail, because americas antics is the nuclear fuel rod of terrorism.

the only reason why egypt signed the peace treaty is to get the sinai back, i know that, israel knows that, the world knows that, but you go ahead and asfor EVIDENCE.

if you have ever lived for a considerable amount of time in the middle east (which i clearly doubt) then you would know that the the arab countries have a hardline stance on israel, you would know from common knoledge from the streets of the middle east that if any of the arab countries had to take a few blows to deal with israels antics once an for all, that the arab countries would not hesitate in doing so.

So irrelevant material about America/Iraq/Iran aside, do you have any evidence of widespread support in either the government or the populations of willing self-destruction to get rid of Israel? All you've posted is 'everybody knows' and ad homs, which don't constitute evidence I'm afraid. Either provide evidence, or say you don't have any. Evidence, please?

Again, why are the Arab countries NOT fighting to the death to destroy Israel?

have you got a better solution?

I'm not a policy maker in the Middle East peace process and I'm not nearly intelligent enough to make **** up as I go and hope that it makes sense. The only thing comforting my tiny brain is the knowledge that there are utter retards like you out there who show religious people to be the crazy, braindead morons most who make me look a lot better by comparison.

Also, again, why aren't you fighting Israel right now? If you believe that Israel is terrible and evil, aren't you just as bad by doing NOTHING to stop it?
Reply 1182
Original post by ForeverIsMyName
Also, again, why aren't you fighting Israel right now? If you believe that Israel is terrible and evil, aren't you just as bad by doing NOTHING to stop it?

He has alread signed up to fight; his regiment is pictured below:

Spoiler

Original post by Balagan
America and Britain were very harshly condemned for the invasion of Iraq, an illegal war which has resulted in thousands of deaths. Therefore, by your own logic, the blood of thousands of Iraqis is on your hands. I take it you completely support the 7/7 bombings then?

Not going to bother posting anymore in this horrific thread. I am so so sick of the hypocricy, hate and maliciousness of certain people. enjoy wallowing in your hate and your retarded fantasies of nuking Israel etc. Ive had enough.

Cry me a river. Good riddance, people who support Israel are hypocrites fuelled by hate and malice in favour of oppressing an entire nation.
Original post by dn013
And you know this on what grounds? You are just a student in England.

Who are you then? Benjamin Netanyahu? Who are you that your claims have more weight than his?
Original post by righteous
Cry me a river. Good riddance, people who support Israel are hypocrites fuelled by hate and malice in favour of oppressing an entire nation.

Tell me; what do you think would happen to the citizens or Israel were the balance of power between Israel and the Arabs were reversed? Do you believe that Jewish citizens would enjoy prosperous and free lives, or do you think the oppression would just be reversed?
Reply 1186
So irrelevant material about America/Iraq/Iran aside, do you have any evidence of widespread support in either the government or the populations of willing self-destruction to get rid of Israel? All you've posted is 'everybody knows' and ad homs, which don't constitute evidence I'm afraid. Either provide evidence, or say you don't have any. Evidence, please?

Again, why are the Arab countries NOT fighting to the death to destroy Israel?

I'm not a policy maker in the Middle East peace process and I'm not nearly intelligent enough to make **** up as I go and hope that it makes sense. The only thing comforting my tiny brain is the knowledge that there are utter retards like you out there who show religious people to be the crazy, braindead morons most who make me look a lot better by comparison.

lets not put AMERICAN ANTICS ASIDE becuase they are very much relevant
americas antics in iraq were JUSTIFIED, america wiped out entire villages in search of WMD which never existed, so yes a nuclear attack upon israel is justifiable becuase unlike false american WMD claims we all know israel is building illegal settlemets, the only way is nuclear, total wipeout, just like america did a total wipeout of countless iraqi villages, infact america came back for a second bite, becuase the first in 91 was not a big enough bite for america was it?

as for arab countries, well why do they need to do anything when iran is fully prepared and fully equipped to deal with israel
lets not put AMERICAN ANTICS ASIDE becuase they are very much relevant
americas antics in iraq were JUSTIFIED, america wiped out entire villages in search of WMD which never existed, so yes a nuclear attack upon israel is justifiable becuase unlike false american WMD claims we all know israel is building illegal settlemets, the only way is nuclear, total wipeout, just like america did a total wipeout of countless iraqi villages, infact america came back for a second bite, becuase the first in 91 was not a big enough bite for america was it?

Don't care about it. Unrelated to the argument about the morality or legality about nuking Israel. Stay on topic.

as for arab countries, well why do they need to do anything when iran is fully prepared and fully equipped to deal with israel

Ah, still no source. Thanks for confirming.
Tell me; what do you think would happen to the citizens or Israel were the balance of power between Israel and the Arabs were reversed? Do you believe that Jewish citizens would enjoy prosperous and free lives, or do you think the oppression would just be reversed?

Jewish citizens would live in their own separate state perhaps at the pre-war border for the sake of compromise but ideally even less and there would be no more communication between the two states. The two states would eventually be in a situation similar to that between India and Pakistan after Partition where strong border management would be upheld on both sides.

But...that's all fantasy because the Jews are too greedy. Simply put, they want all the land. They're slowly annexing the West Bank through illegal settlements, essentially taking the already pathetic little amount of land left to Palestinians away.
(edited 13 years ago)
Jewish citizens would live in their own separate state perhaps at the pre-war border for the sake of compromise but ideally even less and there would be no more communication between the two states. The two states would eventually be in a situation similar to that between India and Pakistan after Partition where strong border management would be upheld on both sides.

But...that's all fantasy because the Jews are too greedy. Simply put, they want all the land. They're slowly annexing the West Bank through illegal settlements, essentially taking the already pathetic little amount of land left to Palestinians away.

Not what I asked, really, but okay.
Reply 1190

israel has no right to exist on land stolen from palestine.

isarel whinges about hamas threatening to wipe siarel of the map

it is israel who has wiped palestine off the map, the so called 'innocent israelis' WERE THE VERY PEOPLE WHO FORMED THE IRGUN, the irgun is how israel came into being, so by definition israel is a nation full of terrorism supporters, so what is the difference between hamas and israel, there i none. if israels is right to attack gaza, then every attack by hamas should also be applauded. Israel has been damned the day it came into exitence, so much for 'god given land' more of 'damned land'.
Reply 1191

it is israel who has wiped palestine off the map, the so called 'innocent israelis' WERE THE VERY PEOPLE WHO FORMED THE IRGUN, the irgun is how israel came into being, so by definition israel is a nation full of terrorism supporters, so what is the difference between hamas and israel, there i none. if israels is right to attack gaza, then every attack by hamas should also be applauded. Israel has been damned the day it came into exitence, so much for 'god given land' more of 'damned land'.

So you admit that Hamas is a terrorist organisation?
Reply 1192
Don't care about it. Unrelated to the argument about the morality or legality about nuking Israel. Stay on topic.

Ah, still no source. Thanks for confirming.

its relevant becuase if america can get away with mass murder without its antics being legally or morally questioned then with what right have you got to question the legality or morality of the mass murder in israel as a result of a nuclear attack.

if america can carry out mass murder why can't iran? why question iran when you don't question america, double standards????

theres my point, you do not question the legality or morlaity of americas attacks on iraq yet, yet you have the cheek and the nerve to question the legality and morality of mass murder by iran.

iran is not palying morlaity games, iran will play the game of consistency, if america can attack iraq on false grounds and cause mass murder then with what right have you got to question the legality of an iranian atcck on israel?

no double standards please, if america isn't held acocuntable for atatcking iraq on false grounds AND causing mass murder why should iran be held accountable if and when it nuclear attacks israel?

if you want to question the legality of an iranian attack, then please also question the legality of american antics aswell
Reply 1193
Original post by B-Man.

only if israel is.
whether i want or do not want israel to be nuclear bombed is irrelevant, what is relevant that if america continues its vetoes that iran will nuclera bomb israel as a last resort, and i for one will not blame iran for doing so, because there is no other solution to deal with zionist terrorism, and don't even say, peace talks, peace processes, becuase that all it ever has been and ever will be A PROCESS, talk is cheap and nasty, israel needs action taken against it.

but anyways it might not come down to that, becuse the UNGA is set to declare palestine a state with east jerusalem as its capital under the Uniting for peace resolution in september 2011, a resolution which gives the GA the right to over rule any UNSC veto in regards to the declaration of a state, rendering any american veto in the SC regarding the state of palestine, totally and utterrly futile.

any declaration made and approved under the uniting for peace resolution carries the weight of any UNSCR resolution, meaning a uniting for peace resolution is BINDING RESOLUTION

once the uniting for peace resolution has been used to declare a palestinian state, its a a idfferent ball game, israel can then be referred to the ICJ without the approval of the UNSC, sanctions can then be imposed upon israel without any UNSCR, and the UNGA can impose the uniting for peace binding resolution upon israel by military force, again without the UNSC approval, the UFPR allows the GA to act as the SC in any future matters regarding the state in question which was declared under the UFPR, meaning any action taken against israel does not have to be approved by the SC meaning america would no longer be able to veto action against israel.

note my argument of nuking israel was based upon the fact that nothjng could be done to deal with american vetoes, it turns out that somethinmg CAN AND WILL be done this verys petemebr when the americna jewish diplomatic games of 40 odd years will come to an abrupt end/

PM me the details of what will happen come september?

Thanks for debating these guys, i agree that israel is the problem, just not how to deal with them, but yes, they are on stolen land
Original post by B-Man.

I'd say the one killing 1400 people, bombing un hospitals, bombing schools, putting a country under siege and firing white phosphorous is the real terrorists. Not to mention illegally bulldozing palestinien homes
its relevant becuase if america can get away with mass murder without its antics being legally or morally questioned then with what right have you got to question the legality or morality of the mass murder in israel as a result of a nuclear attack.

if america can carry out mass murder why can't iran? why question iran when you don't question america, double standards????

theres my point, you do not question the legality or morlaity of americas attacks on iraq yet, yet you have the cheek and the nerve to question the legality and morality of mass murder by iran.

iran is not palying morlaity games, iran will play the game of consistency, if america can attack iraq on false grounds and cause mass murder then with what right have you got to question the legality of an iranian atcck on israel?

no double standards please, if america isn't held acocuntable for atatcking iraq on false grounds AND causing mass murder why should iran be held accountable if and when it nuclear attacks israel?

if you want to question the legality of an iranian attack, then please also question the legality of american antics aswell

Jesus, you do have ADHD.

Stay on topic. What you just posted was unrelated to the discussion we were having.

Morality and legality in the nuking of Israel is completely and utter independent of Iran, Iraq, America or any other state. Do you understand this? It is important, because if you can't understand this very simple and easy concept, there is no point in having a discussion with you.
Original post by sixthformer
I'd say the one killing 1400 people, bombing un hospitals, bombing schools, putting a country under siege and firing white phosphorous is the real terrorists. Not to mention illegally bulldozing palestinien homes

That doesn't answer his question.

I'm pretty sure all the people who started Irgun are probably dead, or getting there, so thats irrelevant.

If you get rid of Israel, you displace millions of people from their homes. What would you do about that? All you've done is changed the people who are displaced, you haven't made any improvements to the situation?

Again, why aren't you in the Middle East doing something about it? Are you that much of a pussy?
Reply 1199
Who are you then? Benjamin Netanyahu? Who are you that your claims have more weight than his?

I am not making a ridiculous claim though. His claim is a conspiracy, my claim is merely what the university stated.

(I also know a professor who worked in the same department as Fink, and she said he was an awful researcher.)

Latest

Trending

Trending