University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

The Univerisity of Sunderland Group.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by AnnaStar1
Hey is anyone doing English and Creative Writing in September? X

I'll be doing that course, its nice to find someone else who is :-)
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 181
Original post by Lauren_95
I'll be doing that course, its nice to find someone else who is :-)

I ended up changing my course to English Lang and Ling with Journalism instead x
Reply 182
I'm doing English Education with QTS Lauren_95 and AnnaStar1 so we are bound to meet somewhere along the way ;-)

Anyone else doing this course?
Anyone doing Tourism? =]
Anyone living in clanny house in September? I'll be in block 7 flat 52? If anyone is near? :smile: x
Reply 185
Is anyone staying at Clanny House near me? I'm at Room 367, Floor 2, Flat 66, Block 9 and I'm also studying Social Work :-)
Im in block 9! Floor 1 flat 65. Anybody else? Or anybody doing dance combined with pr? Help me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I'm doing PR combined with dance so we will probably take pr together! Im char :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm taking my final year of A-Levels next year and I just got my AS results back which were 4 Ds which i'm not happy with but if I really focus next year and come out with good grades, do you think I could still be accepted into the fashion journalism course? i'd be gutted if I couldn't get into sunderland:frown:
Hey, anyone studying Criminology?
Original post by rebeccadiane
I'm taking my final year of A-Levels next year and I just got my AS results back which were 4 Ds which i'm not happy with but if I really focus next year and come out with good grades, do you think I could still be accepted into the fashion journalism course? i'd be gutted if I couldn't get into sunderland:frown:

Hi Rebecca,

I got a place on the Sports Journalism course with a B and 2 C's at A level. I imagine it would be the same for fashion journalism. I don't think they would accept any lower grades, but you will have to ask the university to be sure.

The university will offer you a place based on your predicted grades, so I would suggest retaking some AS exams in January (if possible). They will also take your personal statement into account, so make sure you put across how passionate you are about fashion and journalism, and they may still offer you a place (providing you get the grades).

Also I would suggest looking around some other universities and colleges. It's important to have a back up!

If you work hard enough then I'm sure you will get that place!

Good luck,

Jamie

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone doing English and Creative Writing? :smile:
Reply 192
Original post by emilyjanecrosby
Anyone doing English and Creative Writing? :smile:

Hey Emily, ill be on the same course :smile: xxxxxxx
Original post by Lauren_95
Hey Emily, ill be on the same course :smile: xxxxxxx

Yey I've finally found someone! Xxxxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anybody doing biopharmaceutical science and in the precinct I have found nobody so far
Reply 195
I'm doing biopharmaceutical science :smile: that makes 6 of us so far

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheJamster
Hi Rebecca,

I got a place on the Sports Journalism course with a B and 2 C's at A level. I imagine it would be the same for fashion journalism. I don't think they would accept any lower grades, but you will have to ask the university to be sure.

The university will offer you a place based on your predicted grades, so I would suggest retaking some AS exams in January (if possible). They will also take your personal statement into account, so make sure you put across how passionate you are about fashion and journalism, and they may still offer you a place (providing you get the grades).

Also I would suggest looking around some other universities and colleges. It's important to have a back up!

If you work hard enough then I'm sure you will get that place!

Good luck,

Jamie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for this reply, its helped me a lot and put things into perspective! I'm definitely going to try my all next year and put in 100%. I'm also dropping Law and taking up an EPQ with fashion journalism being my chosen subject this year, so I hope that will show my passion for it.

Thank you for your help,
Rebecca xxx
I'm doing Advertising and Design and living in Block 10, Flat 76
Anyone? Oh and my name is Emily :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've finally got my accommodation, The Forge, Marr house, room 507, flat 86 and I'm studying Childhood Studies anyone either staying near by or studying the same course? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Melissa_Wat
Is anybody doing biopharmaceutical science and in the precinct I have found nobody so far

I'm doing Biopharmaceutical science and staying in the precinct too :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending