The Student Room Group

UCAT disaster

Hi, just got my UCAT scores - 2680 Band 2. Lower than I had hoped for partly due to an IT incident where the computer crashed and had to be restarted which got me all in a state. Anyway, I have reported this but based on my score and predicted A level grades of A*A* A where could I apply to? I was hoping for Nottingham, Bristol, Sheffield, Newcastle but think I’ve messed that up. Any advice would be great.
Original post by Tabitha321
Hi, just got my UCAT scores - 2680 Band 2. Lower than I had hoped for partly due to an IT incident where the computer crashed and had to be restarted which got me all in a state. Anyway, I have reported this but based on my score and predicted A level grades of A*A* A where could I apply to? I was hoping for Nottingham, Bristol, Sheffield, Newcastle but think I’ve messed that up. Any advice would be great.

gcses?
Reply 2
Original post by reubenn05
gcses?

All 8 and 9 except English which was 6
All 8 and 9 except English which was 6

look at sgul, edge hill, liverpool. what work experience and volunteering do you have?
Reply 4
look at sgul, edge hill, liverpool. what work experience and volunteering do you have?

I’ve done a week with a GP, a few days with another GP and volunteer in the local hospital. Also volunteer at reading class, drama group and a riding school too.
I’ve done a week with a GP, a few days with another GP and volunteer in the local hospital. Also volunteer at reading class, drama group and a riding school too.

look at keele - your personal statement needs tailoring to their spec. if 200+ hours volunteering then look at sunderland.
Reply 6
look at keele - your personal statement needs tailoring to their spec. if 200+ hours volunteering then look at sunderland.

Thank you - will start investigating now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending