Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

The Univerisity of Sunderland Group.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by Melissa_Wat
Is anybody doing biopharmaceutical science and in the precinct I have found nobody so far

Im on that aswell!! your like the second person I've found thats doing it. I was getting worried.
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 201
Original post by Mike_9
I'm doing biopharmaceutical science :smile: that makes 6 of us so far

Posted from TSR Mobile

Finally, i've found people on the same course!!
Reply 202
Anyone know if you can move in say one day before your contract date and if their is a process for this:smile:
Reply 203
Hello, I am an international student coming this October to Sunderland for my masters. I don't know too much about accommodation or weekly expenses over there..? Whether to go for University accommodation or not..?? Help me guys.. God bless you all..
Reply 204
Original post by yash305
Hello, I am an international student coming this October to Sunderland for my masters. I don't know too much about accommodation or weekly expenses over there..? Whether to go for University accommodation or not..?? Help me guys.. God bless you all..

Hi

the best thing you can do is to contact the university accommodation department and they have contacts for both university and off campuss.

Also as a suggestion you can post your full course details on TSR and see if anyone esle is doing your course and might advise where they are living:smile:
Reply 205
Thanks for the help.. What about part-time jobs at Sunderland..??
Minimum wages per hour..?? I am paying 9500 GBP as my fee.. I need part-time work.. And how many days we have to go to University for lectures and all..?? My course is MSc Information Technology Management.. God bless you.. :smile:
Reply 206
Anyone living in or near Flat 37, Jobling House, The Forge or studying Extended Programme BioMed Science?
Reply 207
Good luck if you are starting this month at Sunderland! If you need any help, just drop me a message on here and I'll help the best I can.

Also, why is University spelt wrong on the title?
Reply 208
Block 4 pharmacy, any one?
I'm at block 21 Precinct Pharmacy ^^
Original post by nevirtari
I will be staying in scotia quay too, im starting public health this september.
What block or flat will you be staying in?

I'll be in Scotia Quay! Flat 47, Block 13!
Reply 211
Hi, I'm considering Sunderland MBA, pls what do you think of the Business School, in terms of lecture quality, facility, etc. I am from Nigeria
Reply 212
Hi, I'm considering Sunderland MBA, pls what do you think of the Business School, in terms of lecture quality, facility, etc. I am from Nigeria
Anyone in Flat 48, Block 14 at Scotia Quay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BrianaNorton_
I'll be in Scotia Quay! Flat 47, Block 13!

We are next door to eachother!!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nevirtari
I will be staying in scotia quay too, im starting public health this september.
What block or flat will you be staying in?

I'm in Flat 48, Block 14, Allan House, Scotia Quay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi
Will be applying to uni of sunderland by april for business and management in london campus. Heard the sunderland campus is better than london campus. Is that true?
Can someone give me a reply please
Does any one have a reading list for primary education?
Should i do well in my exams i'll be heading off to sunderland this september! I'll be in panns bank in flat 31, and i'll be studying broadcast media production! Anyone else in the same or a similar course?
Anybody doing glass and ceramics? And I'm flat 27 panns Bank :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending