The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ucl applicants - history of art

Hi,

does anyone know that how many applicants are there in ucl and how many do they accept? thanks :smile:
I know they have 50 places but that includes single honours, HAMs and joint hons. I don't know how many applicants they get though. I have my interview there today so I'll ask around.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I think they said they had around 400 applicants this year and they invited 175 to interview. There are 50 places available, 42 for Home/EU students and 8 for International students and they aim to make around 70 offers.
Reply 3
Thank you very much!:smile: how did ur interview go? :smile:
Well I thought my interview went terribly, I felt as though I was rambling incessantly for ten minutes straight but I got my offer six days later and I literally just firmed UCL earlier this evening. It took me a while to choose between UCL and Goldsmiths - both courses sound amazing and I know I'd be slightly happier at Goldsmiths purely because I live in New X now and I have friends studying there already but I've always wanted to go to UCL and I guess it's always better in the long run to go to a prestigious uni rather than the trendy one.

How did you find your interview?
Reply 5
haha that's funny, because the same happened to me.. i thought my interview went quite bad but then i got (like in 4-5days) a conditional, so i was very happy :smile: i still haven't received anything from goldsmith but even if i get a conditional i'll choose ucl :wink:
Reply 6
Hey folks, I'm a final year student of Art History at UCL, please PM me if you have any questions :smile:
What was the interview like??? Is it pretty formal or quite relaxed? What kind of stuff do they ask? I have my interview on Wednesday! FREAKING OUT.
Reply 8
Original post by MetalA
Hey folks, I'm a final year student of Art History at UCL, please PM me if you have any questions :smile:

What are the interviews like ?? What do they ask you?
Thanks!!
Reply 9
I have my interview this wednesday as well, Quite nervous to be honest.

I did the interview last year before i decided to take a gap year. She was really nice but quite serious (in that interviewer way) and asked me about some of the things i did in HOA at AS and some of the exhibitions i mentioned. It went really well and I got a conditional, so i would'nt be too nervous.
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending