The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jackthevillain
I think it's sad we have people like you following the game.

What? People who know how to use the English language, people who play cricket at a high level, people who are accepting of other cultures, people who actually know about the game (which from reading your posts I get the impression you don't)?

Also another wicket! Hopefully we can wrap it up by tea. Also Raina needs to sort out his technique vs the short ball.
Original post by bleedblue.
I live in England because I was born here and because I want to.

I support India's cricket team, doesn't mean I hate England. I cba to keep repeating myself.

So what if I like bollywood? Doesn't stop me from liking British and American cinema as well.

This is a cricket thread, why are you bringing my personal life into this!?

I suppose but I dont know why you show a India flag instead of a England flag I know youve said so people know which team I support but I think pretty much all of us know that anyway.
I live in England because I was born here and because I want to.

I support India's cricket team, doesn't mean I hate England. I cba to keep repeating myself.

So what if I like bollywood? Doesn't stop me from liking British and American cinema as well.

This is a cricket thread, why are you bringing my personal life into this!?

lol just realised, he's a white supremist. figures :rolleyes: ignore him :tongue:

edit: I do love it how people like him are usually the scum of the country, whereas the traditional proper british people are much more tolerant and accepting.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
Yeah pretty depressing tour so far. Mukund gone, cursed him as well LOL. If only this was a job that paid :frown:

I'm gonna go cricket nets in the evening and hoping I can take my anger out on the cricket ball. :tongue:

Ha, not actually watching, but obviously finding everything out from TSR!

I know, I could be making big bucks for cursing the Indian team. Could make a massive business :smile:

Lol bless, I'm annoyed, I usually take my anger out by dancing, but I have a twisted ankle, so I'm screwed now...gonna be angry for ages now :tongue:
Original post by fudgesundae
lol just realised, he's a white supremist. figures :rolleyes: ignore him :tongue:

You dont have a clue about the difference between White nationalism, white separist and white supremacy so please shut up until you actually know im a WN.
Raina is so stupid. Why play that shot?
Just want to make a point. I really am seriously impressed by the leaps and bounds Prior has made since he has come back. He really is a fantastic player and I think he is no doubt the best Keeper-Batsmen in the world. I would go as far as saying if he keeps it up he is up there with Gilchrist. Very similar players, Gilchrist still probably slightly better behind the stumps but Prior is just as good as him at taking the game away from the opposition with the bat. He also got bottle as we saw in the Lord's 2nd innings.
What? People who know how to use the English language, people who play cricket at a high level, people who are accepting of other cultures, people who actually know about the game (which from reading your posts I get the impression you don't)?

Also another wicket! Hopefully we can wrap it up by tea. Also Raina needs to sort out his technique vs the short ball.

Why should I accept non white cultures and non white people in a white country please give me a good reason why I want whites to become the minority in white nations. Also I want Indians to stay the majority in India and dont think they should accept non Indian cultures especially those from white and black nations.
You dont have a clue about the difference between White nationalism, white separist and white supremacy so please shut up until you actually know im a WN.

Care to explain which category you fit into? They are all as bad as each other in my opinion and have no place in our society.
Original post by Karma Charger

So he can make the young fielder look good.
I suppose but I dont know why you show a India flag instead of a England flag I know youve said so people know which team I support but I think pretty much all of us know that anyway.

To confuse people.
Reply 5991
England are really going through the batsmen.
Care to explain which category you fit into? They are all as bad as each other in my opinion and have no place in our society.

White nationalist. Why do they have no place in society and why should I want whites to be the minority in white nations.
Ha, not actually watching, but obviously finding everything out from TSR!

I know, I could be making big bucks for cursing the Indian team. Could make a massive business :smile:

Lol bless, I'm annoyed, I usually take my anger out by dancing, but I have a twisted ankle, so I'm screwed now...gonna be angry for ages now :tongue:

I'm still watching lol.

It would be a very profitable business.

Haha aww. Do you still have that picture of you know who to punch? :tongue:

Original post by Karma Charger

Why bother defending lol. You will have to defend for 1.5 days with top 3 gone. Just go and play your natural game.
Why should I accept non white cultures and non white people in a white country please give me a good reason why I want whites to become the minority in white nations. Also I want Indians to stay the majority in India and dont think they should accept non Indian cultures especially those from white and black nations.

daily mail reader?

do you look like this by any chance?

edit: I do love it how people like him are usually the scum of the country, whereas the traditional proper british people are much more tolerant and accepting.

Oh yeah, I'm perfectly aware of what he's like! Thanks.

The struggles of being a British born Indian girl :tongue: Either way, what ever I say, teams I support etc will be critisized :frown:

What is it to him anyway!?
Oh yeah, I'm perfectly aware of what he's like! Thanks.

The struggles of being a British born Indian girl :tongue: Either way, what ever I say, teams I support etc will be critisized :frown:

What is it to him anyway!?

idk, thankfully he is in the minority though. Never met anyone like him in real life before.
daily mail reader?

do you look like this by any chance?

O wow I thought it was you nice tolerant people who told us not to generalise now look what youre doing very mean. No to both questions.
I'm still watching lol.

Why bother defending lol. You will have to defend for 1.5 days with top 3 gone. Just go and play your natural game.

Well seeing as he is weak against short bowling it's a brainless shot. If he was out caught driving it would be a bit different.
I'm still watching lol.

It would be a very profitable business.

Haha aww. Do you still have that picture of you know who to punch? :tongue:

Don't you get frustrated watching it? Maybe I react a bit over the top...
I've been banned from watching it now by my friends and bf as well. I'm apparantly a health hazard when the cricket is on :frown:

If every career path fails, I shall start the curse business. I'm sure it'll be more successful than the current Indian team, although that's not exactly hard, is it? :tongue:

Picture of who!?

Latest