The Student Room Group

would I suit BLONDE HAIR?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by hitherehwsu
its really hot, looks so natural as well! dunno how they make it look so natural when it's obviously dyed. I think dyed hair NEVER looks natural :frown:

love the alexa chung photo

Please do it.

:puppyeyes:

You'd look even more beautiful.
basically do any of you think I would suit slightly shorter blonde hair with a very loose big curl perm?
and if yes, would it be ash blonde? or really light blonde or honey blonde?

PLEASE HELP ME i need something new but i may just be going crazy thinking blonde will be nice!

btw i'm the one on the left and not sure if the photo has even worked

I think you could pull it off, but you look lovely with brunette hair and it compliments your eyes, so why would you want too?
hahha whaay big fail to you i am wearing blusher and eye & brow makeup, no foundation etc. you fool

I meant you should overload with make up. Sorry for the confusion. :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by The_resurrection
I meant you should overload with make up. Sorry for the confusion. :smile:

ahh I SEE!
I don't believe girls are at their most beautiful with heaps of make-up.
so i guess its just opinions.
ahh I SEE!
I don't believe girls are at their most beautiful with heaps of make-up.
so i guess its just opinions.

Agreed. Natural look is nicer rather than the just-turned-up-from-a-hooker-themed-night!

I agree with the person who said ombre. It would look gorgeous and you'd get the advantage of both blonde and brunette. Best of both worlds!

I'm considering doing that next time for my hair, but i just hennaed it literally like sunday evening so i should probably wait a while.

Ombre is a thing i definately want to try though..
Reply 45
Original post by mother_eve3088
Agreed. Natural look is nicer rather than the just-turned-up-from-a-hooker-themed-night!

I agree with the person who said ombre. It would look gorgeous and you'd get the advantage of both blonde and brunette. Best of both worlds!

I'm considering doing that next time for my hair, but i just hennaed it literally like sunday evening so i should probably wait a while.

Ombre is a thing i definately want to try though..

so agreed, that guy was just being a nob-ead!

ombre looks fantastic really thinking of gettin it
Reply 46
basically do any of you think I would suit slightly shorter blonde hair with a very loose big curl perm?
and if yes, would it be ash blonde? or really light blonde or honey blonde?

PLEASE HELP ME i need something new but i may just be going crazy thinking blonde will be nice!

btw i'm the one on the left and not sure if the photo has even worked

No, your a brunette all the way. Sorry I can't help you with styles. Its out of my depth. But your gorgeous as a brunette.
oooh I LIKE THAT! good idea as well sort of ease myself in, what about the perm idea? are perms ever a good idea lol?

:h:

In terms of hair damage I wouldnt thinks its a good idea, and you'll have to look after it a lot..I dont know how long it takes for your hair to go back to normal...but i'm guessing it's long. You can easily curl your hair at home.

It's probably a good idea to get it dyed first and then see how looks ..you might not want to do anything else:smile:

If you do get a perm ...get the loose ones (if thats an option):

I think it looks better once the curls become loose

(edited 13 years ago)
In my honest opinion, no. Sorry!
Reply 49
Yes, now bend over.
Reply 50
Go red.
You would suit blonde :yy:
Reply 52
Original post by Kiwiiiii
Go red.

awww nooo not red, did it and looked like a maniac.
gonna try this ombre hair, the photos of it are actually beautiful!
Reply 53
I agree with you trying highlights or the ombre look.
Reply 54
Original post by lea_uk
I agree with you trying highlights or the ombre look.

thanks!
Reply 55
**** guys ive done it
pictuuure?
i actually really want to see how it looks ^^
Reply 57
Nahhh keep it as it is :sexface:
Original post by When will I know?
You look great as a brunette....but if you really want to..then just start off by getting light highlights put in..and see how you like it.

Your hair is darker, try a shade like this if you want :smile:

She is fine my friend. And Rolling Stones for the win. OP you look nice. :smile:
Reply 59
it's already blonde. but very dark blonde. if you go in the sun it might lighten itself.

Quick Reply

Latest