The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Interview for UEA (Adult Nursing) - what to expect and what happens after??

I have gotten an offer to go for an interview for UEA at the end of March 2011, for an Adult Nursing Degree and i was just wondering what to expect. Will i have to complete a maths test for do a group acitivity? Because some people have told me that i will.

And also after i have heard, if i get a place what will happen then, will i have to attend a kind of selection day to do an maths and english test??

Thanks for any help! :smile:
Well done for getting an interview!! I had an interview for adult on tuesday and got an unconditional offer today, im so happy as ive worked really hard to get a place!! The interview was the best one i went to out of them. Everyone made me feel so relaxed! Once you arrive, you will have a chat about the course with a member of the application staff (who is lovely and quite funny!) the you will have a tour around the building and watch a short video about the course made by current students. You will then have an individual interview, which is just like a really relaxed chat! And you wont have any maths or english tests, which is good! Best of luck with the interview, hope this has helped!!
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by chocolatebutton11
Well done for getting an interview!! I had an interview for adult on tuesday and got an unconditional offer today, im so happy as ive worked really hard to get a place!! The interview was the best one i went to out of them. Everyone made me feel so relaxed! Once you arrive, you will have a chat about the course with a member of the application staff (who is lovely and quite funny!) the you will have a tour around the building and watch a short video about the course made by current students. You will then have an individual interview, which is just like a really relaxed chat! And you wont have any maths or english tests, which is good! Best of luck with the interview, hope this has helped!!

Hi! I had an interview Tues 15th in afternoon, I got a place too! see you there...!
Hi all, I too applied for and got an unconditional offer. I should have already started but have had to defer to get some first hand experience of the health service - from the sharp end as a patient. At 42 I was diagnosed with fluid on the brain (hydrocephalus) and have had two brain ops at Addenbrookes. I have learnt a great deal from the experience - the life of a StaffNurse is not a quiet one!

I will be balancing Uni with home life which will be an interesting experience!

All the best,

Iain

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending