The Student Room Group
Officially: No problem...

In reality: Not really a problem, maybe a slight disadvantage

But it should be fine if you send it soon....
Reply 2
you can still add choices after you have sent your ucas form. so I'd get on with it!
Reply 3
Hi, just posted a similar question - Im also late and very worried.......!! :s:
Reply 4
i still havent handed it in.
Just need to sort out the foundation course then i'm done
o that makes me feel so much better!!!! Thank You
Not a big disadvantage, Dont worry, get it in asap!
Reply 7
shopaholic_soph
o that makes me feel so much better!!!! Thank You

are you being sarcastic there?
Reply 8
No.
Reply 9
I actually plan on sending it on the 1st of December! Writting my personal statement was a real drag! Is anyone studying for the International Baccalaureat? Having problems with UCAS required info
i sent mine last month but its still floating around college somewhere.
Reply 11
I would get it done ASAP. Your course competitors could already have submitted their application and the uni is probably allocating places. As austrian guy said, officially the unis will say you will not be disadvantaged before Jan 15th but in reality that's not really the case. Just because someone else hasn't sent theirs doesn't mean you can immediately rest.

Good luck and sorry if I sound like a pain
Reply 12
I haven't sent mine in yet and i'm **** scared!!! Our teachers are useless they didn't emphsize how important it is to send it off early!!! They said anytime before Christmas is fine....fine my ass!
Some of my mates are taking it easy and said they'll meet the january deadline. :s-smilie:
Reply 14
what do I do if they haven't processed it yet? it says that it is normally processed within 24 hours, but it's been 4 days, and nothing ... am I waiting for something in the mail, or what?
I've not done mine yet.Well I've finished the actual form,I just have to refine my personal statement(which is a load of s**t) and get my reference.Telephoned my old college tutor this morning to arrange an appointment to get it.She was really nice about it,thank god.

I'm seeing her on the 12th December so I will get it in before Christmas.
Reply 16
dede
what do I do if they haven't processed it yet? it says that it is normally processed within 24 hours, but it's been 4 days, and nothing ... am I waiting for something in the mail, or what?

are you applying from overseas (California I assume)? The UCAS 24 hours processing is wrong. It will be some time and the letter wil take a while to arrive in Cali.
Reply 17
me neither, its quite annoying because my school guidance teacher left, so our references are being written by a new teacher who doesnt even know us! and its taking ages...its not very fair.

Latest

Trending

Trending