The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

who's firmed sussex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
What is the thing with accomodation everybody is talking about? Do you basically firm Sussex and then fill out that application form or it is just for unconditional offers? Please explain that as I am confused whether I shhould firm early or not...
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 61
Yeah I firmed Sussex for computer science ABB. Also, vlargo, I think if you firm it you get an accommodation form you need to fill out for august, suppose it will be in most on a month or two.

Also, wanna meet people before I go, so if you like you can hit me up on Facebook, Thomas Wija, should be easy to find, only one on the site
Reply 62
Still waiting for one more uni to reply but defiantly firming sussex for sociology
Reply 63
hey yh i firmed sussex to do a foundation year in maths, has anyone been to visit sussex uni?
I've confirmed Sussex :smile:
I got an unconditional for Drama and Film Studies.
Hopefully firming after my visit on the 9th for Psychology w/American studies. I just wanna be sure that I'm sure before I commit myself lool :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firmed to do maths 😁
Hopefully i get the grades. About accommodation, do you reckon there are people who would want to live outside of halls, not a fan of halls, i hear there are many restrictions -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thecat23
Hey I firmed sussex for english and american studies :smile: bare confused about accommodation though :s-smilie:

I'm in the exact same boat... Went on an open day last year and I think East Slope was the coolest area though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by maths-mental
Firmed to do maths 😁
Hopefully i get the grades. About accommodation, do you reckon there are people who would want to live outside of halls, not a fan of halls, i hear there are many restrictions -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

my tour said he stayed in uni houses off campus since he started the started at sussex (hes in his 4th year now) don'tthink it makes a difference anyway we'll be all moving out 2nd year to student housing so its probably even easier to start of with it only disadvantage tho is u may miss the "on campus hall experience"
Reply 69
firmed MA in Media Practise for Social Development and Change. So excited!
Reply 70
I have firmed Sussex to study media and communications. I'm very excited as this is my first time schooling in England and being away from my country. I'm looking forward to it a 100%!

Posted from TSR Mobile
firmed for deferred (2014) entry american studies! can't wait! think i'll probably go to one of the open days in september to check out the accommodation, though i'm not too fussed as long as its lively :smile:
Reply 72
Firmed for Physics + Astronomy xD

I expect I will meet most of you, albeit while heavily intoxicated, during freshers week... Looking forward to it!
I've firmed sussex for English Literature!
BA international relations and French. I guess I'll find out on results say!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending