The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
pfft! you've passed and you can go on to what you want to do next - that is all that matters hunni :smile:
Reply 21
danni_bella83
Omg I did soooooo.......

alright :biggrin: Not too good, not too bad: two passes ( :rolleyes: ) which is about 50 heh, and two credits, which is between 60-70. :redface:

So I didn't do that well :frown: :bawling: But then at least I passed everything, so it's ok considering they were pretty tough science subjects.

Now I've gotta get my bum into the Grad Cert in Human Movement course which starts next year in Feb :eek:

Thanks for the support guys! :smile:

congrats :smile: you should be very proud :smile:
Reply 22
well done! :smile:

btw what degree are you studdying for?
Reply 23
Nice one Danni!! :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin: Do you have a graduation ceremony? I went to a friends graduation yesterday and it was amazing! Quite funny also, since all the lecturers were dressed in funny robes with stupid hats on hehe!
Reply 24
Well done danni!!
Reply 25
Aww thanks everyone! :*) I was actually quite ashamed of my marks at first, as last year - hmm, well I definitely studied more I think!! :p: :wink:

But I thought, look I'll just be open and honest with everyone about the whole situation this year - and that way it'll lead to greater sharing, caring, and understanding posts in the future :cool: Or embarrass myself hehe, but since I love you guys so much I just posted what I got :biggrin:
Reply 26
we love you too hunni - and have fun training to be a physio! :smile:
Reply 27
davros
I've been watching the snow fall here in Birmingham, England! We've just had a blizzard for a couple of hours. :smile:
Oh yeah we get snow where I live for uni too - prolly more than you!!! :wink: I'm at Canberra tho, it's an exception weather wise, I'm telling you. Meant to be summer, and it's hailing like anything outside :mad:

We had a couple blizzards yes, but they were way back in June and in August :biggrin: 2 inches :cool:

I'm applying for the pre-reg physio course tomorrow at 11am, I'm nervous bikerx23, I hope I get in! :redface:
Reply 28
danni danni danni - trust me, you will be fine - you are amazingly motivated for this and that will shine through in your application, and all will be well :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending