The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University clearing

Hello, I have applied for clearing at Kingston University but I’ve been waiting for confirmation on UCAS hub. Is there anyone else in my position?😭
(edited 8 months ago)
I’m still waiting too it’s nice to hear I’m not the only one 🤣
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
how long have you been waiting for now?😭 Because I’ve been waiting for 3 days now
Original post by Anonymous
how long have you been waiting for now?😭 Because I’ve been waiting for 3 days now

Yeah same. I’m hoping it gets confirmed on Monday. What are you studying?
Yeah hopefully🥲 pharmaceutical and chemical science (pre-pharmacy) what about you?
Yeah hopefully🥲 pharmaceutical and chemical science (pre-pharmacy) what about you?

I’m doing pharmaceutical science with regulatory affairs!
I’m doing pharmaceutical science with regulatory affairs!

Nice!! Wish you the best.
Keep me updated if you received anything from UCAS tmr.
Reply 7
Same I have been calling them everyday since Thursday , Someone told me it may take up to one week to get confirmed
OMG😭
that just long
I just got confirmation of my okace. Don’t worry guys it will come

Place*
Place*

Congratulations!!! They asked for my results and I’m waiting for my GCSE results😭
Reply 12

Congratulations 🥳 did you get confirmed with out GCSEs?
Reply 13
Congratulations!!! They asked for my results and I’m waiting for my GCSE results😭

Same they waiting for my English GCSE for pharmacy course and I’m so worried 😭😭.do you know how marks do we need to get c grade 😭
Original post by rrre
Same they waiting for my English GCSE for pharmacy course and I’m so worried 😭😭.do you know how marks do we need to get c grade 😭

No I don’t sorry😭 can I have your snap we are in the same situation I can ask you some question please if it’s only with you😭
Reply 15
No I don’t sorry😭 can I have your snap we are in the same situation I can ask you some question please if it’s only with you😭

Which are you going to?
my snap is sufi2390

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending