The Student Room Group

Twyford Sixth Form (Ealing cofe school)

Anyone thinking of going there? Or is from there?
What are your opinions on the school?

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by goodnightae
Anyone thinking of going there? Or is from there?
What are your opinions on the school?

Hi I’m joining in September and I’ve heard really good things about the school. Their grades are very good and the social life is good too (my friend who just finished a levels said this).
Original post by Courtzzz13
Hi I’m joining in September and I’ve heard really good things about the school. Their grades are very good and the social life is good too (my friend who just finished a levels said this).

omg really? me too :") I think I've decided on going there haha. what subjects are you taking?
omg really? me too :") I think I've decided on going there haha. what subjects are you taking?

I’m taking RE, English lit and sociology and you ?? :smile:
I’m taking RE, English lit and sociology and you ?? :smile:

ahh that's cool. tbh I have no clue what I want to do in uni and just life lmao so I just picked whatever. I'm doing biology, maths and art.
ahh that's cool. tbh I have no clue what I want to do in uni and just life lmao so I just picked whatever. I'm doing biology, maths and art.

Oooo that’s interesting! Wait what’s your name mine is Courtney
Oooo that’s interesting! Wait what’s your name mine is Courtney

ooh nice to meet u courtney :") im jessica
ooh nice to meet u courtney :") im jessica

Hi Jessica did you get into Twyford?
Hi Jessica did you get into Twyford?

I wasn't able to go personally to the school to enrol so I sent them an email with my results but they didn't reply yet :/ I just got an automated response lol I'm lowkey strEssed now
I wasn't able to go personally to the school to enrol so I sent them an email with my results but they didn't reply yet :/ I just got an automated response lol I'm lowkey strEssed now

Oh damn 🤞🏾🤞🏾
Oh damn 🤞🏾🤞🏾

nvm they replied and I got in :") so I'm most likely gonna go there lmao

Yayyyy nice

Hi did you go to Twyford in the end ??
Hi did you go to Twyford in the end ??

yes I did wbu?
yes I did wbu?

I go there too ! What’s your insta?

its @idkjess
its @idkjess

heyy this is pretty cool to read tbh u guys were in the same situation im in rn, i was just wondering how the school is? do you like it alsooo how are u guys getting on w a levels :smile:
Original post by lilith.
heyy this is pretty cool to read tbh u guys were in the same situation im in rn, i was just wondering how the school is? do you like it alsooo how are u guys getting on w a levels :smile:

Hey Lilith, it’s going really well! My a-levels are going really well and I’ve received a few offers from universities already. Twyford is really good in all aspects but especially in terms of helping you apply to universities or apprenticeships. Hope that helps x
Hey Lilith, it’s going really well! My a-levels are going really well and I’ve received a few offers from universities already. Twyford is really good in all aspects but especially in terms of helping you apply to universities or apprenticeships. Hope that helps x

oooo tysm!! thats rly helpful i hope i get accepted there
Im glad to hear ur a levels r going well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending