The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Computer Science

Is anyone taking computer science at UoL here? If so what accommodation they planning to stop in?

Just wondering so i can meet some people who are going to be on my course early?

My First is D&R Catered (ensuite)

Trev

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
looks like im gonna be the only one doing computer science then :lolz:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Im going to be doing the Computing with a Year in Industry course, I think that our first year will be much the same. :smile:
Reply 3
Wooo finally someone replied. :biggrin:

What accomodation are you staying in. Hopefully meet up during freshers
Reply 4
I don't know, I haven't got an offer yet! I'm really worried coz I keep hearing that all the self-catered is gone :frown:
Where are you staying?
Reply 5
Ive got and accepted my offer of Derby & Rathbone Catered but that was my second choice as i wanted an en-suite. Ive emailed them about it and they said that they dont have any self catered or ensuite left now.

Have you logged onto the accomodation bit to see if you have an offer as i didnt get an email or anything about it?
Reply 6
Yeah I logged in, there are no offers :frown: and all of my choices were ensuite lol when did you apply and recieve the offer?
Reply 7
3rd of april was when i applied but i only checked yesterday when i knew i was definately in. I logged in and went on application status and it said i had an offer so accepted it
Reply 8
Ah, well I will probably hear something soon then.
When do you plan on moving in?
Reply 9
Well freshers week starts on the 19th of september so I'm going to be moving in on the 17th which Is a saturday so I can be settled for the start of freshers week
Reply 10
Freshers sounds great. I can't wait to go :smile:
Reply 11
Me too, i can see it being a very big drunken mess though :smile:
Reply 12
Haha Yeah, not looking forward to that hangover! :biggrin:
Reply 13
Yeah or actually starting uni properly and having to do lectures
I'm doing G401 (Computer Science)! Dale House. :biggrin: See you on the course! :wink:
Reply 15
I'm doing G400 Computer Science :smile:
Reply 16
What made you decide to stay in dale house over Greenbank halls?

My course is G400? Whats G401?

iamxray, see you on the course :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by trever123
What made you decide to stay in dale house over Greenbank halls?

My course is G400? Whats G401?

They were the only ones I looked and I liked them. :biggrin: And it's got a fourth year research project tacked on to the end, that's the only difference as far as I know.
Reply 18
Oh I've just looked and its because its a masters course rather than bachelors course
Reply 19
imo we should start a facebook page.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending