The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Freshers 2011

Do you think they've already started planning for Freshers 2011? If so...that's really scary. The time is going so quickly! :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

I know what you mean. Time is going wwwaaaayy too quickly. We only have 6weeks left of 6th form left and they're not even full weeks because of bank holidays and stuff. And because of the nice weather lately, it has been feeling like summer already! :p:

I'm excited and nervous. Once exams are done and student finance is sorted I'll be able to relax and look forward to it more :yep:

EDIT: Just realised this is for a specific uni :colondollar:

*Skuttles away*
(edited 13 years ago)
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Me too, we've already finished all teaching in my college,just revision now!! ARGHHHHH! I hope I get the grades!
Reply 3
I hope they have ! I know in other universities they have started planning it. Lets make it a good one :smile:
Reply 4
Yeah, Apparently last year they took everyone to Playzone (which is a really big kids indoor play area) I'm up for that! And the beach party! =P
Reply 5
Yeah it is actually rather terrifying
I have like hardly any time and in that time i have to get all passes and merits in and upgrade at least 3 units from last year before the end of the academic year
They havent even finished all course delivery and got all assignments out yet eek
Reply 6
Original post by dave12435
Yeah it is actually rather terrifying
I have like hardly any time and in that time i have to get all passes and merits in and upgrade at least 3 units from last year before the end of the academic year
They havent even finished all course delivery and got all assignments out yet eek

Blimey, hopefully we shall all be ok though. I'm quite worrsted about my Psychology exams 'cause we've had a really bad teacher. I've been doing well in mocks, but I know what my luck it like. The one time i'll get a U is in my exam!
Reply 7
EEEEEEEEki eh.
Reply 8
Original post by Malsy
EEEEEEEEki eh.

Hey, what have you applied for? :smile:
Reply 9
Finally starting to get outcome 4 assignments with about 6 weeks to spare
Original post by dave12435
Finally starting to get outcome 4 assignments with about 6 weeks to spare

Phew! Good luck!
BUMP...Anyone finished their finance applications?
Original post by lozzyhickers
BUMP...Anyone finished their finance applications?

I have, was approved last week :smile: wbu?
I should think they have :smile: Ive just finished my second year at Lincoln University so if anyone wants to know anything in particular PM me :smile: freshers was amazing! x
Original post by stevenmccullough
I have, was approved last week :smile: wbu?

I have indeed. I'm just a bit nervous now as i've got my DSA assessment in about 2 weeks! Time is going so quickly.

What are you hoping for from Freshers week?
I have indeed. I'm just a bit nervous now as i've got my DSA assessment in about 2 weeks! Time is going so quickly.

What are you hoping for from Freshers week?

hmmm tbh I haven't given it much thought, I guess I'm hoping I meet lots of friendly people and I've been to Playzone before with my girlfriend and her little sister so that sounds like fun :smile:
hmmm tbh I haven't given it much thought, I guess I'm hoping I meet lots of friendly people and I've been to Playzone before with my girlfriend and her little sister so that sounds like fun :smile:

Me too, I really struggle with making friends,so I hope I make some :frown:
I'm quite looking forward to the freshers fair, and the ghost walk! And as i'm a big kid really, I hope they do Playzone again!
Me too, I really struggle with making friends,so I hope I make some :frown:
I'm quite looking forward to the freshers fair, and the ghost walk! And as i'm a big kid really, I hope they do Playzone again!

I struggle a bit too, being quite shy doesn't help I guess lol, ghost walk sounds like fun! :smile:
I struggle a bit too, being quite shy doesn't help I guess lol, ghost walk sounds like fun! :smile:

I'm not the only one then :smile: But i'm quite determined to make some, as I don't want to be alone
I'm not the only one then :smile: But i'm quite determined to make some, as I don't want to be alone

samee :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest