The Student Room Group

AS Sociology - Unit 2 - Education & Research Methods

19ish days to go!

Any ideas about what may come up? Definatly looking forward to this more then Families..
Reply 1
I'm more confident about this one too, i basically flopped my households one in Jan, but going through the photocopy with my teacher showed me it was how i wrote my essay that let me down, not WHAT i wrote in it.

Last years paper had this stuff: http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/pdf/AQA-SCLY2-W-QP-JAN10.PDF

so i would assume this wouldnt come up again, atleast not the essay questions im pretty certain.
Reply 2
I got households and education in May within two days of each other :frown: booo
Predicted an A but my teacher doesnt have a Sociology A level let alone degree so I really don't know if I'm doing well or not! :/ wish I had a better teacher!
Reply 3
i think mines like that too but i cant remember ill have to check later :/
oh well, ive been putting in effort for so long now, if i flop this time around then i dont know what to do.
good luck in yours
Reply 4
I've been trying hard, hopefully it pays off! aiming for a high A :/
anyone know whether you have to learn the dates for the studies or whether you can just get away with the names?

ahhhhh stress =/

Ashley x
Reply 6
Dont need to know the dates unless your going to talk about a study being really old or something! :0
Reply 7
Although, it's good to know about era's and roughly in which decade something happened.

e.g. Conformity in clarke's study with the minority influence might show something but you need to remember that in the 60's (I think it was 60's) conformity was very high in america, which makes his study era dependant.

and maybe give some reasons if you know any.

btw dont quote me on any of that, im fairly certain its all correct but just check to be sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending