The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Stacy Dash. That is all
Reply 1781
Original post by chronic_fatigue
You are really pretty and you look familiar.

Thank yoou hun
:colondollar:

Familiar? Hmm strange?
Original post by Lizzzle
Thank yoou hun
:colondollar:

Familiar? Hmm strange?

We are probably relatives or something :biggrin:, nearly every Ghanaian I meet is a distant cousin or their parents went to school/university with my parents.
Reply 1783
Original post by chronic_fatigue
We are probably relatives or something :biggrin:, nearly every Ghanaian I meet is a distant cousin or their parents went to school/university with my parents.

We are definitely distantly related lol
:biggrin:
This isn't really relevant, but I was just curious to know. Why is it a problem when black boys like Girls of another race and not necessairly attracted to black girls!? Surely people should be allowed to like whoever they want and should not be guilt-tripped into not finding someone attractive. I'm pretty sure black boys wouldn't complain if black girls are attracted to boys of other races.

I always feel like black women feel it's their god given right to have men attracted to them. Can someone explain this why this is?
Reply 1785
Original post by coolguy92
This isn't really relevant, but I was just curious to know. Why is it a problem when black boys like Girls of another race and not necessairly attracted to black girls!? Surely people should be allowed to like whoever they want and should not be guilt-tripped into not finding someone attractive. I'm pretty sure black boys wouldn't complain if black girls are attracted to boys of other races.

I always feel like black women feel it's their god given right to have men attracted to them. Can someone explain this why this is?

Maybe you've got the wrong feeling
Original post by rlw31
Maybe you've got the wrong feeling

I don't, becuase i've many black girls continually make remarks at such issues.
that doesn't mean you have the right feeling :K:
Reply 1788
I don't, becuase i've many black girls continually make remarks at such issues.

Well, you're definitely right then, black girls do think it's their god given right to have black men attracted to them

:nothing:
Original post by precious7
spunky stop spunking my man :colone:

hahhaahha, i'm sure there plenty of him to go around.
Original post by SpunkyVanDros
Africa would run the world if we could survive n silica, they'd be the new China.

I've had natural rhythm since i could walk, i can bust moves that haven't been created yet.

How many people are in Africa alone? Even though China is just one country, I think they would equal one continent in population!

You were swinging away in the womb even then, I bet!

Original post by precious7
spunky stop spunking my man :colone:

:rofl:

I think it works both ways sometimes. I've heard of those stories where black girls are judged by males for dating outside their race.

Anywhoo,

And lulz:
Original post by QwentyJ
How many people are in Africa alone? Even though China is just one country, I think they would equal one continent in population!

You were swinging away in the womb even then, I bet!

:rofl:

I think it works both ways sometimes. I've heard of those stories where black girls are judged by males for dating outside their race.

Anywhoo,

And lulz:

true but they do produce half of the world products, and yes they do have an awful lot of people in that country. Do they still have that one baby policy?

never-mind swinging i was krumping away in that womb

Very true i got bottled a couple of weeks ago by this black guy when i was out with my boyfriend. lucky my hair protected me. However I did realise he was a black supremeist when he shouted bog standard insults at us.
so it's not just one way.
Reply 1792
Black girls definitely get judged by males and females for dating outside their race. Black men get very defensive and prideful. Even though they'd expect you not to care if they did the same thing lol
Reply 1793

Very true i got bottled a couple of weeks ago by this black guy when i was out with my boyfriend. lucky my hair protected me. However I did realise he was a black supremeist when he shouted bog standard insults at us.

Is your boyfriends white? Lol at your weave protecting you.

Original post by Lizzzle
Black girls definitely get judged by males and females for dating outside their race. Black men get very defensive and prideful. Even though they'd expect you not to care if they did the same thing lol

I can't +rep you:frown:. I agree 100% with what you've said.
Original post by Ebuwa
I
s your boyfriends white? Lol at your weave protecting you.

I can't +rep you:frown:. I agree 100% with what you've said.

sort off his mum is mixed race and his dad is white and yeah weaves have protected my head countless times I'm sort of clumsy :colondollar:
true but they do produce half of the world products, and yes they do have an awful lot of people in that country. Do they still have that one baby policy?

never-mind swinging i was krumping away in that womb

They still are, yes.

Krumping? Wha....?

:s-smilie: That sounds weird! I've experienced nothing bad, just had a few looks from black guys and girls being like "Eh?"
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by QwentyJ
They still are, yes.

Krumping? Wha....?

:s-smilie: That sounds weird! I've experienced nothing bad, just had a few looks from black guys and girls being like "Eh?"

And they still have such a massive population.

I'm not going to lie, i can krump like I'm from Harlem. (sort of hoping you know what Krumping is otherwise :frown: )

the worst part was we were in Manchester city center at night so none of us were expecting it. It was the only time we've ever experience anything of the type.
Simon Adebisi approves of this thread

And they still have such a massive population.

I'm not going to lie, i can krump like I'm from Harlem. (sort of hoping you know what Krumping is otherwise :frown: )

the worst part was we were in Manchester city center at night so none of us were expecting it. It was the only time we've ever experience anything of the type.

I know. But just allowing one child for the massive population they have already vastly overshadows anything a normally large country like India!

I've briefly heard of the phrase, but only with a 'C', rather than the 'K'. I'm white, so this is not my territory! :tongue:

Yeah, you'd have thought that up north/midlands, where there are more mixed populations, this would be fairly normal! I mean, I was in Leicester!
(edited 12 years ago)
Hmm, killed it. Moar pics required. Was watching Dirty Digest on E4 last night, this girl's quite nice:

Latest