The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex or Keele? Cant pick !

Hello , I am holding offers for both U of Sussex and Keele University for:

Sussex: International relations and Developtment (AAB)
Keele : International relations

I am really having a hard time choosing between the 2 and just cant decide ! I have visited Keele and loved the campus and community but I havent been able to visit Sussex and think it might lack the community feeling that Keele has . Sussex seems to be a lot better in terms of academics to Keele though but I can't visit campus anymore so am unsure about what life is like there !

Any opinions?
Reply 1
Sussex is a better place i reckon coz of the the city which is a friendly one and also has a buzzing life and feeling and a plus is that the uni is all in one campus....hope that helps
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
I really don't know what to say about Sussex, but I know that I personally cannot wait until I (hopefully) make my way to Keele.
Overall, the universities have similar reputations.

Go with what you're most comfortable with!
Reply 4
Original post by THU
Hello , I am holding offers for both U of Sussex and Keele University for:

Sussex: International relations and Developtment (AAB)
Keele : International relations

I am really having a hard time choosing between the 2 and just cant decide ! I have visited Keele and loved the campus and community but I havent been able to visit Sussex and think it might lack the community feeling that Keele has . Sussex seems to be a lot better in terms of academics to Keele though but I can't visit campus anymore so am unsure about what life is like there !

Any opinions?

What do you think to the IR course at Keele? I've got an unconditional offer from there for History and IR!
Reply 5
THU
OP
Original post by Harpoon
What do you think to the IR course at Keele? I've got an unconditional offer from there for History and IR!

I really liked Keele and some of the lecturers told me some interesting things. He said that environment and development are very important in the programme. Another thing that I liked was that the SPIRE school is quite small according to him.

Rankings say that other unis are better though , but I loved the campus and community !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending