The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by It could be lupus
You aren't? :s-smilie: I thought all MMLers were finished. All my friends that do MML are

Yeah, MML has hundreds of options that are all spread out across A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. Which is why my first one was on the 23rd May and my last one is on Monday. Urk.
Reply 381
I LOVE Mean Girls, it's one of my most favourite films of all time. Self-awareness in a film always gets me :coma:

Cambridge is amazing :biggrin: I had brunch this morning and it was amazing :biggrin:
Original post by Zoedotdot

Cambridge is amazing :biggrin: I had brunch this morning and it was amazing :biggrin:

Your brunch is really cheap compared to my college. Also your fried bread is so much better, as are the hash browns
(edited 12 years ago)
Your brunch is really cheap compared to my college. Also your friend bread is so much better, as are the hash browns

I know this is just a typo, but it made me smile so much :biggrin: Thank you
Reply 384
Your brunch is really cheap compared to my college. Also your friend bread is so much better, as are the hash browns

Yeah, it cost me £1.64 this morning for two rashers of bacon, three hash browns, a sausage and half a plate of mushrooms with a lemon juice drink :biggrin: How much is it at Trinity? I can't handle the fried bread anymore, I had it all the time in first year and I think I overdid it :p:
Original post by Canned Door
I know this is just a typo, but it made me smile so much :biggrin: Thank you

:laugh: fixed. funny typo though

Zoedotdot
Yeah, it cost me £1.64 this morning for two rashers of bacon, three hash browns, a sausage and half a plate of mushrooms with a lemon juice drink :biggrin: How much is it at Trinity? I can't handle the fried bread anymore, I had it all the time in first year and I think I overdid it :tongue:

Yeah it usually costs £4-ish tops at Emma for 2 of us whereas at Trinity its at least £5.40 or so. And thats with me getting 2 rashers of bacon, 2 sausages, 2 fried bread, beans and a hash brown as well as a danish pastry and my gf getting something similar
OK, the fair on Parker's Piece is a lot cooler than I thought it would be :smile:
Original post by gethsemane342
OK, the fair on Parker's Piece is a lot cooler than I thought it would be :smile:

Pretty grim in this, no? :p:
Original post by TheUnbeliever
Pretty grim in this, no? :p:

Well, the food tent's in a marquee :tongue: Ha ha, once you get over the fact that you're soaking wet and it's windy, it's actually quite fun. As long as the traction engine doesn't chase you down (admittedly, we easily outwalked it)

What fair?!

I only noticed this yesterday, despite the fact it's been there for ages. Only going from Downing to the New Museum's site (for exams) all week has made me in a bubble in the bubble...
Reply 391
My bike was stolen from Queens' bike sheds :sad:
Reply 392
Original post by Gesar
My bike was stolen from Queens' bike sheds :sad:

This happened to my friend, who then found it locked up in a different college bike shed. Have faith!
Original post by ArchedEdge
What fair?!

The fair on Parker's Piece. Fairly self explanatory imo :tongue:

From what I saw, it's just a bouncy-castles-and-candyfloss-and-BBQ type thing!
*shudder* Thank god I don't live there anymore. Being put in Parkside accommodation each summer with those useless Victorian sash windows meant that you constantly had really awful music being pumped into your room, the windows rattling, from that awful huge stage tunnel thing they usually put up :pinch:
Reply 395
Original post by Topaz_eyes

Candyfloss and BBQ? In this weather?
Its a Town & Country Show, meaning there are ponies and huge tra'tors.
Original post by Blaah Blaah
Its a Town & Country Show, meaning there are ponies and huge tra'tors.

A real Country show also has guns for hunting and fishing :tongue:
Original post by Topaz_eyes
The fair on Parker's Piece. Fairly self explanatory imo :tongue:

Yeah, with stalls and stuff and mini ponies and falcons etc. But it is a lot better than it sounds. We were genuinely surprised that we could be occupied there for so long. Though part of it was me trying to find a cuddly toy cat
I want candyfloss :drool:

Rowing for 2 hours in the rain has made me slightly mad :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending