Reply 580
Pulp Fiction and Reservoir dogs
Reply 581
Salt
The Odyssey
Enemy at the gates
Die hard
Reply 582
V for Vendetta - gives you another perspective on terrorism and Hugo Weaving's performance is absolutely stunning

The Bicentennial Man - a very little known film, but raises a lot of questions about artificial intelligence and when a robot can become a human, 'As a robot, I could have lived forever. But I tell you all today, I would rather die a man, than live for all eternity a machine.'

Seven Pounds - How guilt and love can push you to do amazing things, both wonderfully sad and beautifully uplifting at the same time.

I would agree with others mentioned in this thread like Garden State, Requiem for a Dream, Into the Wild, The Machinist and No Country for Old Men - all immense films. Also, Little Miss Sunshine, Moon, the Hurt Locker
Original post by Danielle89
This. I got too confused and irritated by inception, but Shutter Island was brilliant all the way through. Kept me guessing!

Well I loved both :lol: but i feel like shutter island was swept under the carpet, and there was too much hype with inception! Ahh i think i may watch it again soon!
Reply 584
inception - thriller, action
castaway - what genre?
minority report - thriller, action
kung fu panda - comedy
cars - comedy
ice age - comedy
matrix - thriller, action
die hard 4 - action
Inception
Takers
Friday
the hangover
salt
MINORITY REPORT
Original post by Kevin J
Bad Boys 2 over 1?

Me no likey.

lol
tbf they're both pretty much awsome! :biggrin:
Reply 587
Training day is essential for any fans of action, drama and a great plot. Also, Denzel Washington is amazing as the lead and he won an Academy Award for his performance.

Loads others, can't think atm.
Original post by legendstar
Inception
Takers
Friday
the hangover
salt
MINORITY REPORT

Did you put minority report in capitals because its the best & is takers the one with Chris Brown, T.I., Bow Wow etc?
Brotherhood and Sweeny Todd, a thriller with great songs.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 590
Hi guys, can you please recommend some chick flicks/romance movies to me?

Stuff like mean girls, blind dating, the holiday, 13 going on 30, etc.

Something funny but romantic and not too slow please!

Thankyou! xx
Reply 591
american pie.
As a guy, the only two ive ever seen and liked were love actually and notting hill, the holiday was alright
Why the hell is this in H&R as anon?!

All Rom-Coms are identical anyway, it makes no difference which one you get.
Shot in the dark: you are a guy getting one to watch with some girl, hence the anon?
Reply 594
Original post by moaty...it's gazza
As a guy, the only two ive ever seen and liked were love actually and notting hill, the holiday was alright

Yeah i've seen love actually, the holiday's okay but a bit unrealistic.
what a girl wants
EASY A
clueless is a must
Anonymous, and in H&R? Gtfo.
just get any they have similar mind numbing plots.

A good romance film would be District 9! Some don't like it's mockumentary style but you should like it. (shut up to anyone telling OP it's not the right genre....oh wait.)

A girl said to me "I didn't like District 9, I mean it wasn't funny at all..."

to which I went "well....*sigh*...":s-smilie:
Reply 598
Who goes anonymous for this? pussy
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah i've seen love actually, the holiday's okay but a bit unrealistic.

forgot hitch, quality if you haven't seen it. If you are a guy watching a film with a girl for a date pursuit of happiness is another shout, not a rom-com but awesome and moving

Quick Reply

Latest