The Student Room Group

Suggest me a good film to watch

Scroll to see replies

Final Destination
True Grit is probs the best. Harry Potter is always good too.
Unknown

amazing film that goes well with Taken!
Original post by venenecinema
Great film, have you seen memento?

No I haven't. Looked it up and it looks good. Definitely adding to my "to watch" list. :smile:
Original post by alasdair1993
No I haven't. Looked it up and it looks good. Definitely adding to my "to watch" list. :smile:

Yes you really should see it, it is amazing.
Cold Fish - tropical fish owner who likes to slice and
dice.
Neighbour Zombie - a real mess of a movie made sectionally by a collection of Korean directors.

These are two recent ones I've seen.

I love overtly camp asian horror like Battle Royale. Hope to see Confessions soon looks really good.
shock labyrinth - it wasn't exactly scary but it was pretty creepy and the plot was interesting :smile:

Well...one of my friends was really scared of it, can't remember why though, think it reminded her of the grudge...
I recommend Lords of Dogtown. ****ing amazing. From start to finish it's just great. It's basically the true story of how skateboarding was revolutionised by a group of surfers young in California. Hendrix fans will be hooked from the opening scene...

(edited 12 years ago)
mine is the last house on the left... and your's?

Definitely A Tale Of Two Sisters. Scared me and two of my friends silly. :redface: It's a brilliant film though.
Any more Black Comedy films?
Reply 1792
My favourite film is Crash (2004)
A Tale of Two Sisters is terrifying. The whole thing just creeped me out so much. I love Jee-woon Kim though, I really recommend his newest film, I Saw The Devil.
Reply 1794
Original post by Auchtermuchty
Cold Fish - tropical fish owner who likes to slice and
dice.
Neighbour Zombie - a real mess of a movie made sectionally by a collection of Korean directors.

These are two recent ones I've seen.

I love overtly camp asian horror like Battle Royale. Hope to see Confessions soon looks really good.

I find Asian Horror entertaining but Confessions was pretty unsettling. Beautifully shot though, seen it yet?
I know this will have been done over and over but yeah.

What's your favourite film ever?

Mine are

and

And lots more.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1796
Shaving Ryan's Privates ......oops
Anyone know a good highschool film like mean girls etc?
Original post by i.love.heroes
Anyone know a good highschool film like mean girls etc?

Heathers.
Just seen Hangover II...hilarious!!!

Quick Reply

Latest