Cambridge Class Lists 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
seconded!
Original post by Lisey
seconded!

Hey YOU!
Reply 182
I've been busy graduating but there should be a significant update by tomorrow morning. :smile:
Reply 183
Original post by alex_hk90
I've been busy graduating but there should be a significant update by tomorrow morning. :smile:

Well what a silly thing to have been doing with your time when there are clearly much more important things to be doing! :tongue: Nah, congrats :biggrin:

Congratulations! Banks will soon be snapping you up! Do you think the update will happen by 2am?
Reply 185
Original post by Melz0r
Well what a silly thing to have been doing with your time when there are clearly much more important things to be doing! :tongue: Nah, congrats :biggrin:

Thanks. :smile:

Original post by T-o dore
Congratulations! Banks will soon be snapping you up! Do you think the update will happen by 2am?

Thank you too. :smile: And seeing as I just got back and it's almost 3am, probably not - sorry! :tongue:
Reply 186
It turns out it is difficult to concentrate at 4am - I'll have the update done first thing in the morning. :smile:

PS: It includes the much-requested MML.:smile:
It turns out it is difficult to concentrate at 4am - I'll have the update done first thing in the morning. :smile:

PS: It includes the much-requested MML.:smile:

PRSOM - Brilliant, thanks Alex! Hope you had a fab graduation.
I know it'll take a while (so many sheets...) and they're only coming up today, but NatSci IA please?
Reply 189
Original post by Mrs Cullen
PRSOM - Brilliant, thanks Alex!

The site should now be updated, credit goes to Zygroth for the photos. :smile:

Please let me know if there are any mistakes as I did do the labelling at around 4am this morning.

Original post by Mrs Cullen
Hope you had a fab graduation.

Thanks - it was pretty good. :smile:
Reply 190
Slightly off-topic, but does anyone know when we get the exact results breakdown? I've got my overall grade, but nothing apart from that on CamSIS.
Thanks Alex!

Original post by Ashnard
Slightly off-topic, but does anyone know when we get the exact results breakdown? I've got my overall grade, but nothing apart from that on CamSIS.

I was told it could take several weeks, but it depends on the subject and when they release the marks. I emailed by DoS and she sent the module marks to me.
Reply 192
Umm, could we have medicine part 1A, classics 1A and natsci 1a?

Thanks
I'm more excited for the NatSci IA class list than my own mark breakdown.
Reply 194
If someone could get the PPS Part I list, that would be amazing :smile:
The publication date for NatSci IA and PPS I is today, so it's most likely that won't be up at Senate House until around 4.30pm this afternoon.
I'd be very grateful if anyone was able to get the MVST 1A classlist, along with the FAB 2nd MB passlist and MIMS 2nd MB passlist.

Thanks. :smile:
Reply 197
Original post by Ashnard

Your DoS should have them pretty quickly. And for me CamSIS updated the day after with a mark for each paper. :smile:

Original post by tommm
The publication date for NatSci IA and PPS I is today, so it's most likely that won't be up at Senate House until around 4.30pm this afternoon.

And since there are graduations happening today, it's unlikely that Senate House will be open to non-graduands.
Reply 198
And since there are graduations happening today, it's unlikely that Senate House will be open to non-graduands.

No one cares if you go in at ~7pm :p:
Reply 199
Original post by Zygroth
No one cares if you go in at ~7pm :p:

Ah cool. :smile: I tried to go at ~6:30pm a week or so ago before the graduations started and it was closed.

In that case, if anyone is going today at ~7pm, then the currently missing lists (as of 20110701) are:
ArchNAnth IIB Arch;
Classics IA Prelim, IA, IB, II Prelim, II;
Education I Prelim, II Studies, PostGrad Cert;
English I, II Prelim;
Geography IA, IB;
MVST IA;
Med 2MB: BoD, FAotB, HR, MiMS;
ML Diplomas, Certs;
Music Exam for Bachelor;
NatSci IA;
PPS IA;
VetMed 2MB: BoD, MiMS.
(emboldened ones are those I remember being requested)

PS: If anyone is going, please could they also take a photo of the publication dates for the Med and VetMed 2MB pass lists - I know they're not very interesting but I don't like those fields being blank on the website. :p:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending