The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Information Management for Business 2012 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
congrats :smile:
was your ps really focused on the it stuff? if you don't mind me asking...

i haven't even finished my ps yet, ugh. planning to finish everything till the end of next week though.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Actually my statement was focused on like 80% management and 20% computing but since I had work experience involving both I guess they just liked it !!
Original post by Superglue25
Actually my statement was focused on like 80% management and 20% computing but since I had work experience involving both I guess they just liked it !!

Hi, I've also applied to this course and I'm extremely nervous. (I've been getting mini heart attacks every time I received an email.) Do you mind telling me when you sent your application off? Will greatly appreciate it, thanks!
Hello ! no problem I've sent it the 10th or 11th (cant remember exactly) October (and I got the offer two weeks after). Wish you good luck with your application ! (and yeah everyone gets nervous with ucas messages :wink: )
Reply 24
Original post by ohdrama
congrats :smile:
was your ps really focused on the it stuff? if you don't mind me asking...

i haven't even finished my ps yet, ugh. planning to finish everything till the end of next week though.

I don't think it matters so much. I barely mentioned it, although I have work experience at an IT firm (essentially my only mention of it).
Reply 25
Original post by Saelie
I don't think it matters so much. I barely mentioned it, although I have work experience at an IT firm (essentially my only mention of it).

so yours was basically just about something management-related except the bit about your work experience? oh gosh, i'm so stressed out only THINKING about this right now.:redface:
Reply 26
To everyone applying for IMB this year, from my experience... Relax! It's not as tough as it seems :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by ohdrama
so yours was basically just about something management-related except the bit about your work experience? oh gosh, i'm so stressed out only THINKING about this right now.:redface:

Sorry for the slow reply, but yes. It was all about management and business except that.
Reply 28
Hi there,

I also got an Conditional offer for the IMB course :smile: :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by redpandagirl
Hi, I've also applied to this course and I'm extremely nervous. (I've been getting mini heart attacks every time I received an email.) Do you mind telling me when you sent your application off? Will greatly appreciate it, thanks!

My application was sent beginning of Oct, and I didn't get an offer for this course until the end of November :frown: They said they had a lot of early applications :P
Original post by jvictor
Hi there,

Congratulations :biggrin:
Reply 31
Original post by jvictor
Hi there,

well done! what are your conditions like? :redface:

i have just sent off my app. about two months 'late', but nvm. don't think they'll give me an offer though...
Original post by jvictor
My application was sent beginning of Oct, and I didn't get an offer for this course until the end of November :frown: They said they had a lot of early applications :P

Oh hey, thanks for your reply (:
I sent mine during the second week of October and still haven't heard anything.. I hope an offer comes soon!!!

*fingers crossed*
Does someone know whether there'll be a post-offer day for IMB ? :tongue:
Reply 34
Hi everyone - on the UCL website it says they offer interviews... I was wondering whether those who currently have offers are international students?
Just confused as I assumed that offers would be coming much later after the interview process...
Original post by charliegl
Hi everyone - on the UCL website it says they offer interviews... I was wondering whether those who currently have offers are international students?
Just confused as I assumed that offers would be coming much later after the interview process...

Nop, I live in the UK and got the offer directly :smile: Good luck !!
Reply 36
Original post by Superglue25
Nop, I live in the UK and got the offer directly :smile: Good luck !!

Congratulations! :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by ohdrama
well done! what are your conditions like? :redface:

i have just sent off my app. about two months 'late', but nvm. don't think they'll give me an offer though...

Usual conditions for the offer AAB :smile: Congrats on your offer :smile:
Reply 38
got an interview on 8th Feb, anyone else??
Reply 39
Original post by mattman727
got an interview on 8th Feb, anyone else??

Good day to have your interview, I think I'm helping out with them on that day :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending