The Student Room Group

What's your eye, hair and skin colour combination?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Dark brown eyes
Black hair
Light olive skin
:smile:
Brown eyes
Brown hair
Pale skin

The only thing I'd want to change is my eyes...I'd love green eyes...my shade of brown is so boring :frown:
Pale skin, very dark brown eyes and brown hair (but can appear to others as anything from gold to auburn)
Naturally dark blonde hair, pale pale skin and brown eyes.
I haven't had my hair natural since I was 14. I prefer it darker.
I like everything else though.
Fair skin, Auburnish hair and grey eyes.
Reply 585
Dark brown hair , dark/light blue eyes(go from dark outside to light), pale/light olive skin
Very pale skin, blue/grey/green eyes and dark brown hair (dyed medium blonde rn)
Pale skin with a bit of a blush, brown hair, green eyes. Probably wouldn't change anything, I tried dying my hair once and it went ginger for a very very long time :sadnod:
Reply 588
Pale, blue eyes and red hair :smile:
Reply 589
Fairly pale skin (not so much now i spent the summer in africa), brown hair and green eyes.
Might make the greenes of my eyes a little bit more obvious but that's it really
(edited 12 years ago)
Blue eyes, pale skin and ginger hair. :biggrin:
darkish blonde hair
"honey coloured" brown eyes
mostly pale white skin-but tans easily
Reply 592
Green, blonde with pale skin.
Hazel eyes
Auburn hair (just a slightly reddy brown, not ginger :P )
Pale skin
Amber eyes
Chestnut hair
Fair skin
Blue eyes, pale skin and a redhead

Happy with the combination but I would love to have green eyes :redface:
I have dark brown hair that almost shines auburny in the sun
REALLY dark brown eyes, and skin that is kinda tanned, or at least it would if i went out to get one :tongue:
Do i like it? hmmmm a toughie....i do like it although because i like to change my hair and stuff so often i'll never be content :wink:
Quite like being dark haired though in a way, probably cos the boyfriend likes it :smile:
Although i would LOVE green or blue eyes :biggrin:
I have dark brown/black hair, very dark brown eyes and very pale skin. Which is fine, except my skin has yellowy undertones that I really don't like. Instead of tanning I go greeny/yellow - haha that sounds loads worse than it is
really pale skin, black hair, brown eyes. Wouldn't really change anything - my friends think it's a shame I can't really apply fake tan cause of my colouring, but who really wants to look tangoed anyways?
Reply 599
Very pale white skin, ginger hair, blue eyes.
Wouldn't change it~. I like how rare my genetic makeup is, especially outside the UK & Ireland.

Quick Reply

Latest