The Student Room Group

Nursing Applicants 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

I need to send northumbira a 2nd reference too
Reply 2021
Original post by natalie g
I need to send northumbira a 2nd reference too

When was your interview? What branch have you applied for? Who are you going to get to do it?
my interview was the 17th feb, adult branch and im going to get the the owner of the chiropractor that i did work experience as I have known him for a couple of years
Accepted my offer to study Mental Health Nursing at Plymouth University today :smile: anybody else going there!?
Reply 2024
Hey
I attended an interview for adult nursing at LSBU on 9th Feb but still havent heard anything.
Was just wondering if anyone that attended on this date have heard back yet, as they said I
should hear back within 2-3 days.
Reply 2025
Original post by Rhi_Chemo
Thanks!
Aww that sucks about the Swansea thing :frown:
Well done with your offer, I hope you get offers from the other uni's too!! :smile:

Thank you :smile: same to you too xx
Original post by Kate-:)
Ive got to send Northumbria uni a second reference and I don't know who to ask to do the reference!?!

Hey, I used my placement supervisor as my 2nd reference for northumbria! it got sent off 2 weeks ago now and still not heard from them! the wait is killing me! :frown: emmie x
Reply 2027
Hi pple,
LsBU want a minimum of 200 ucas Tarrif point but I have 180 ucas point.. Do you the I should still apply

I am a mature student

I have 6 GCSE including Mathis and English

Thank you
Reply 2028
Has anyone got an interview at University of East Anglia on the 1st May?
Also has anyone heard back from Nottingham yet?
Has anyone had a interview for adult or mental health nursing at university of ulster Magee yet?
Original post by Clarabell :-)
Has anyone had a interview for adult or mental health nursing at university of ulster Magee yet?

Nope I haven't, nor have I heard from Queens! A couple of girls in my clas have heard from Queens and both their surnames begin with B or D, and mine begins with M so I am sorta hoping its done alphabetically! :frown: I hate waiting!
Reply 2031
Has anybody heard back from Edge Hill for Adult Nursing Sept 2012 entry?
It's been almost 5 weeks since my interview :frown:
Reply 2032
Original post by hs7212
I do! :smile:

I do as well! :biggrin:
Original post by carysbethan
for coventry? it is one of my hardest interviews but if you mail me ill tell you what i remember of it :smile: x

Thank you but ive just had it, it was okay! Have you heard back?
Original post by lausa22
Has anybody heard back from Edge Hill for Adult Nursing Sept 2012 entry?
It's been almost 5 weeks since my interview :frown:

I had my interview at Edge hill for child nursing in november and still not heard anything! They said that it would be end of march, beginning of april by time we hear from them. :frown:

Emmie x
Reply 2035
Went to my interview at UWE today and got offered an conditional place for sep! So happy :biggrin:
Reply 2036
Original post by misslarmour
I had my interview at Edge hill for child nursing in november and still not heard anything! They said that it would be end of march, beginning of april by time we hear from them. :frown:

Emmie x

Wow, that's a lot time :frown:
One of the girls I went at the interview told me that people have already been rejected from when we had the interview 5 weeks ago.

So I guess no news is good news?
Original post by lausa22
Wow, that's a lot time :frown:
One of the girls I went at the interview told me that people have already been rejected from when we had the interview 5 weeks ago.

So I guess no news is good news?

Really?? no news is definitely good news then! This is the worst bit of the process- having to wait to hear from uni's after interview! im still waiting to hear from northumbria as well!

Where else have you applied?

Emmie x
Reply 2038
Original post by misslarmour
Really?? no news is definitely good news then! This is the worst bit of the process- having to wait to hear from uni's after interview! im still waiting to hear from northumbria as well!

Where else have you applied?

Emmie x

Well I was rejected pre-interview by LJMU, Manchester and Manchester Met.
And I've had interviews at Chester and Edge Hill :smile:

Chester said they'll reply within 4 weeks usually, and my interview was last week.
Edge Hill is my first choice though, I'm so worried I won't get in!

What about you?
Original post by lausa22
Well I was rejected pre-interview by LJMU, Manchester and Manchester Met.
And I've had interviews at Chester and Edge Hill :smile:

Chester said they'll reply within 4 weeks usually, and my interview was last week.
Edge Hill is my first choice though, I'm so worried I won't get in!

What about you?

I was rejected pre-interview from Teesside, then I've had interview at Huddersfield but was rejected, then I've had interview at Edge Hill and Northumbria and got York 12th March! :smile:
I love Northumbria, Edge Hill and York so if I get an offer from either of my remaining ones, i'll be happy :biggrin:

Emmie :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending