The Student Room Group

Nursing Applicants 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2820
Original post by Nicola86
I hate waiting too, was dreaming about getting an email last night :redface:

Omg same, Every time I have an email I'm hoping its off ucas. Did you send your statement of character off? I really want to know now even if its bad news, do you think we'll hear anything today? they told me to check my emails today but I'd of thought it was unlikely to hear anything now x
Reply 2821
Original post by zoii
Omg same, Every time I have an email I'm hoping its off ucas. Did you send your statement of character off? I really want to know now even if its bad news, do you think we'll hear anything today? they told me to check my emails today but I'd of thought it was unlikely to hear anything now x

Yes, my lecturer emailed it to them about an hour after I had their email. I am getting frustrated now, I would rather know too even if it is bad news.

I doubt we will hear today now, never know though. I'm still checking my emails every 10 mins anyway :smile:
Reply 2822
Yes, my lecturer emailed it to them about an hour after I had their email. I am getting frustrated now, I would rather know too even if it is bad news.

I doubt we will hear today now, never know though. I'm still checking my emails every 10 mins anyway :smile:

that's ok then (: ye same just refreshing my page all the time aha! I'm hoping we hear something!! x
Reply 2823
Original post by zoii
that's ok then (: ye same just refreshing my page all the time aha! I'm hoping we hear something!! x

I hope so. Should definitely be Monday though if not this weekend, or do you think it could be longer?

My email is going to be worn out at this rate
Reply 2824
I hope so. Should definitely be Monday though if not this weekend, or do you think it could be longer?

My email is going to be worn out at this rate

Hopefully, Its going to be a long wait till Monday if we don't hear by today. Let me know if you hear anything, Good luck (:
Reply 2825
Original post by zoii
Hopefully, Its going to be a long wait till Monday if we don't hear by today. Let me know if you hear anything, Good luck (:

Yep, will let you know if I hear. Let me know if you hear too :biggrin:
Just to let you know guys that i didn't get my email from cardiff till gone 5:30pm yesterday so you still have time to hear today :-) x
Reply 2827
Original post by Lydia7288
Just to let you know guys that i didn't get my email from cardiff till gone 5:30pm yesterday so you still have time to hear today :-) x

This gives me a bit of hope then, thanks :smile:
But will they be closed for the next couple of weeks for half term... :frown: can't wait 2 whole weeks! X
Reply 2829
Original post by gemma.louise89
But will they be closed for the next couple of weeks for half term... :frown: can't wait 2 whole weeks! X

They will probably be open until next Friday, we should have heard by then, hopefully
Reply 2830
Original post by Lydia7288

Omg hope so! Fingers crossed! x
Reply 2831
Original post by F Ellen
Got my offer for Herts, really happy as it's my first choice :smile:

me too :biggrin:
Reply 2832
Doesn't look like I'll be hearing anything today :frown:
Me neither Zoii... So disappointed lol x
Reply 2834
Still nothing here too :frown:
Reply 2835
Soo annoying! We'll have to wait till Monday now guys :frown: tomorrows going to go so slow! :frown: X
Reply 2836
Havnt heard anything either :frown: I know the deadline to send decisions to ucas was today, maybe it will take a few days for ucas to be updated? Im not rly sure though :s
Reply 2837
Original post by Jo22_p
Havnt heard anything either :frown: I know the deadline to send decisions to ucas was today, maybe it will take a few days for ucas to be updated? Im not rly sure though :s

Is that just for Cardiff because I haven't got my Swansea interview until april 24th
Reply 2838
Original post by Jo22_p

Ye maybe like there really busy and stuff, I think I'll phone Cardiff again on monday. I feel really annoyed about it now cs we were meant to find out thursday :frown:x
Reply 2839
Is that just for Cardiff because I haven't got my Swansea interview until april 24th

No.. if you haven't had all your offers back yet the deadlines the 9th of May x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending