The Student Room Group

No payments were found for you - Issue

I applied for student finance after 31st May, and what I expected and wanted seem to of been approved.

I received a declaration to sign along with payment dates. I sent that back a few days ago and on the website they have confirmed that they have received this and that they have everything they need to deal with application.

However, before signing the declaration I could go into the 'View Payments' section and view payments that all said 'Approved'. However, this is now entirely blank.

However, when I go to my application details it does say my application has been approved and does list the dates the payments are scheduled.

Just seem a bit odd that my application seems to of been approved, and as soon as I send declaration form back to them that the details in 'View Payments' has changed to 'No payments were found for you'.

Just curious to know if this sort of thing is normal or if I should be worried?
Reply 1
It might be that your payments haven't scheduled yet. You will receive a payment schedule letter detailing when your payments are due, but you might not get this til August, am not sure if they still schedule them at that time. You will be able to view your correspondence online. I would say if you don't get a payment schedule letter by late July/August I would call them to query.
Reply 2
Original post by jpwild
I applied for student finance after 31st May, and what I expected and wanted seem to of been approved.

I received a declaration to sign along with payment dates. I sent that back a few days ago and on the website they have confirmed that they have received this and that they have everything they need to deal with application.

However, before signing the declaration I could go into the 'View Payments' section and view payments that all said 'Approved'. However, this is now entirely blank.

However, when I go to my application details it does say my application has been approved and does list the dates the payments are scheduled.

Just seem a bit odd that my application seems to of been approved, and as soon as I send declaration form back to them that the details in 'View Payments' has changed to 'No payments were found for you'.

Just curious to know if this sort of thing is normal or if I should be worried?

mine did that, called up and told its normal
Reply 3
Original post by MrMoonX
mine did that, called up and told its normal

Phew!.

Thank you.

I do have the two pieces of paper with barcodes on which are the 'timetable ', 'university or colelge payment advice', and the 'student finance breakdown'. So should all be there.

Cheers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending