The Student Room Group

First Student Finance payment -PGDE

I'll be commencing a PGDE in September this year and the course commences on 11th September. Does anyone have an idea of when the first student finance payment comes through? For my former degrees, payments were generally issued around September but one was as late as October. As this PGDE commences early in September is it likely to be paid earlier than usual? Thanks
Original post by Perpetual11
I'll be commencing a PGDE in September this year and the course commences on 11th September. Does anyone have an idea of when the first student finance payment comes through? For my former degrees, payments were generally issued around September but one was as late as October. As this PGDE commences early in September is it likely to be paid earlier than usual? Thanks

Hi there,

Your payments are in line with each start date of each term, therefore it should be paid on the first day of term as long as the university have confirmed your registration.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
That's good news. Thank you for this.
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Your payments are in line with each start date of each term, therefore it should be paid on the first day of term as long as the university have confirmed your registration.

Thanks, Clare
Original post by Perpetual11
That's good news. Thank you for this.

You're welcome! Have a nice day!
Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending