The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
CHAD
Hi,
What do you think about doing 5 as levels (not including general studies) for example, art, biology, chemistry, maths, spanish, ? What do you think? Would it be too time consuming?
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanx
xxx

Biology and chemistry? Sounds like my worst nightmare! :wink:
Why do you want to do five ? Do you really need to ?

Art will be ridiculously time consuming. You can't shirk away from doing the work.
Reply 22
Dr. Blazed
Why do you want to do five ? Do you really need to ?

Art will be ridiculously time consuming. You can't shirk away from doing the work.

why do you want to bring up this long dead old thread? do you really need to?
elpaw
why do you want to bring up this long dead old thread? do you really need to?

do u really need to moan about it?
Reply 24
CHAD
Hi,
What do you think about doing 5 as levels (not including general studies) for example, art, biology, chemistry, maths, spanish, ? What do you think? Would it be too time consuming?
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanx
xxx

i do five - economics,geography,german,mathematics,computing - damn it is alot of work, even if i revise 10 hours a day at easter, i expect a c in probably one of the subjects
I did AS Levels in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Psychology and a GCSE Italian last year, plus 2 tutorials, 1 RE and 1 Key Skills lesson. Had no free time at all. The earliest I finished was on Tuesday at 3:30pm. Of course, the work is harder but if you're organised and don't dump your work anywhere, then it's manageable. It's basically like secondary school, with 3:30pm finishes everyday.

It has made me appreciate my free time more this year. I have dropped Biology and now have a free 45-minute period on Tuesdays, a late start at 11am on Wednesdays and an early finish at 12:30pm on Fridays. The free periods also seem to make the week go quicker. I can't believe that I only have about 2 months left of college left.

Latest