The Student Room Group

Pharmacy applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone have an interview at LJMU today? How did it go?
Original post by clare.hughes1
Did anyone have an interview at LJMU today? How did it go?

I think a friend on Facebook had one today, she said It went really well. How did ya do?

Planning on firming? :h:
Original post by Doctor.
I think a friend on Facebook had one today, she said It went really well. How did ya do?

Planning on firming? :h:

My interview is tomorrow :-O I just wondered how today's group got on as I know interviews took place today as well :-)

I will certainly be firming, if I am lucky enough to get an offer!
Original post by clare.hughes1
My interview is tomorrow :-O I just wondered how today's group got on as I know interviews took place today as well :-)

I will certainly be firming, if I am lucky enough to get an offer!

ahaha thats awesome! It's my firm :tongue: can't wait to start!
Original post by marindakaur
Has anyone who had an interview at Hertfordshire for Pharmacy on 21st of March heard anything back yet?

If not, how long do you reckon it will be?

Hello! Sorry to mess you around. I replied to your post earlier today saying I'm waiting too and then about an hour later myself and my friend both received offers!!! If you haven't got one today too then hopefully soon? :smile:
Original post by dididi
Had mine on the 28th as well. still no reply. I guess we just have to wait..

At least two weeks! Arghh, i cant cope! How did you think yours went? What group were you in? :smile:
Reply 3506
Original post by splendidsun
well done, yh same- firmed it too

cool :smile: where else did you get offers from?
arghh how long does it take for the accommodation forms to come? i want to get this accommodation done and dusted!

anyone who put UEA or reading as your insurance/firm, your comments would be appreciated :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Is studying in London i.e. King's worth the extra debt?
Original post by Princess Kawaii

well, all the teaching is the same, no matter which uni you go to, so employers don't look heavily at the uni you went to. But Kings is very well renown.

It does better on the worldwide rankings, but your not gonna go abroad with a pharmacy degree are you? perhaps ........

otherwise, it's not worth it.

HOWEVER London as a city is the best, you will be in central london and there are too many good shops there!!!!!! As a born and bred Londoner, i can tell you that you will never get bored of this city!

Like others have said you will never get bored and its a really vibrant city and I'm sure you'll like it... but its crazy expensive. I'm talking about even everyday living costs like food, travel, and accommodation too. Its up to you if you think its worth it, If you really like London then go for it :smile:
Original post by 000katie000
Hello! Sorry to mess you around. I replied to your post earlier today saying I'm waiting too and then about an hour later myself and my friend both received offers!!! If you haven't got one today too then hopefully soon? :smile:

Hii, congratulations on obtaining an offer!! Sorry for sounding nosey but what are the conditions of your offer? Just that i've been waiting over 2 months for a reply from herts :frown:
Reply 3512

I'm in the same situation! It's so hard to decide, I'm going to the kings live event to see how I feel about the uni and stuff. People that I know who go kings and LSE have told me they've struggled in years 2 and 3 because of the rent an other living costs, it's really putting me off
Reply 3513
Original post by katehelena
Haha, i was just going to write this! Ive not heard back yet either, im guessing we wont hear until after easter now:/

haha where are you thinking of going?
Reply 3514
Hi all, haven't been on here in a while as I had all my interviews in November time... Really stuck between Manchester or Cardiff for my firm choice, can anyone give me some pro's and con's for both? Reeeeally stuck! I live near Cardiff, so that's good, yet I've always wanted to go away to uni, so I just don't know :s-smilie: xxx
Original post by mitul_10
haha where are you thinking of going?

I dont know! I cant decide! Probably Nottingham if i get an offer, but im not sure how my interview went so im not all that confident of getting in:/

How about you?:smile:
Reply 3516
Im applying to Kingston Aston and Medway this year which offer grades AAb -BBB. If I don't achieve these grades what are my possible alternatives? NEED ADVICE thanks
Reply 3517
Also I have three offers. When do I apply for student finance and when do I reply to these offers?
Reply 3518

This is the main reason why I'm struggling to choose between UCL and Nottingham :frown:
Reply 3519
Anyone who has had their Nottingham interview recently know when they're going to reply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending