The Student Room Group

Pharmacy applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by FunkeyMunkey
did you manage to find work exp? I sent mine off and I didnt have any pharmacy work exp! and have you sent ur ucas off?

Hii im getting work experience next week :biggrin: i think it depends on the uni so dont worry, which unis have u applied to?? Are you an external student?

Can u help me cuz ive alredy done my A levels but retaking and applying to uni this year

I am confusd as to how to fill in the education bit,as im retaking

Should i put my overall A level grade and then I put the modue im retaking as pending but can i leave the modules im not retaking as blank because i dont want to include them???
Please help and answer asap thank you!
Original post by Inspire12

Hii im getting work experience next week :biggrin: i think it depends on the uni so dont worry, which unis have u applied to?? Are you an external student?

Can u help me cuz ive alredy done my A levels but retaking and applying to uni this year

I am confusd as to how to fill in the education bit,as im retaking

Should i put my overall A level grade and then I put the modue im retaking as pending but can i leave the modules im not retaking as blank because i dont want to include them???
Please help and answer asap thank you!

Hey, I don't want to give you the wrong information so i'd advise this- call UCAS up (their no. is on the website) and ask them and they'll give you a straight answer. Plus its awesome that you've managed to find work experience I'm so jealous! Haha good luck
Reply 782
Original post by secret-geek
I have applied to Hudds and LJMU and Bradford however not heard from Bradford but have an interview for the other two

when have u got ur interview for hudds and LJMU:smile:
For interviews do we need to bring anything with us: like school certificates e.g GCSE?
Or anything??
Interview tomorrow and I have no idea what to take with me :/

Reply 784
Has anyone had an interview at Hudds or LJMU already?
Reply 785
Hey, I don't want to give you the wrong information so i'd advise this- call UCAS up (their no. is on the website) and ask them and they'll give you a straight answer. Plus its awesome that you've managed to find work experience I'm so jealous! Haha good luck

Hi honestly i was about to give up, u can still look for work ex and if u get an interview talk about it then :smile: thanks for the idea dont know y i didnt think of that lol
Reply 786
Hi everyone I attended a medicine taster event last year and was in two minds of whether or not to put it onto my ucas form - if i do do u think the unis will ask y did u pick pharmacy over medicine etc

not sure on what to do helpp!!

Hi honestly i was about to give up, u can still look for work ex and if u get an interview talk about it then :smile: thanks for the idea dont know y i didnt think of that lol

dont give up! Keep trying hun don't stress too much. :smile:
Original post by danaxx94
eek im scared that i havent heard from bath, aston or lsop yet!my bath tracker still says 'ur application has been sent for consideration' -_-! only interviews from cardiff and kings so far! good luck to u all!

how long did it take for kings to reply?
dont give up! Keep trying hun don't stress too much. :smile:

for readings what type of questions can they ask?
Reply 790
Original post by otrivine
how long did it take for kings to reply?

um like a week! check ur kings tracker because thats how i found out :biggrin: xx
Reply 791
ah i just got an offer from aston :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 792

well done :smile::smile::smile:
what are your predicted grades?
Reply 793
Original post by sj:)
well done :smile::smile::smile:
what are your predicted grades?

aw thank you :smile:
i think A*AA :smile:
Reply 794
aw thank you :smile:
i think A*AA :smile:

oooh someone got brains :tongue:
Reply 795
Original post by karlie01
Oh god! I had a letter from Manchester today inviting me to an interview on the 16th.. Already got one from Cardiff on that day so I went on the Manchester website to try and change the date, it said to select the interview date, so I selected the 16th thinking it would then show me alternatives, if need be... NO! So now I have 2 interviews booked on the same day at opposite sides of the country... What should I do?! Aaaaah! I'm so stupid!! Should have read the thing properly -_-

OMG I DID THE SAME THING! i have a keele booked for 23rd and i clicked on 23rd thinking i could now change it, but i ended up confirming it :|

i sent the admissions people an email, they must think im an absolute idiot lol
Anyone had an interview at LSOP yet? Know what it's going to be like, will the ask about the UCL Merger!?

Also, slightly concerned that my personal statement says I want to do medicine, hoping they don't bring it up at interview otherwise it could get very awkward.......! :bricks:
um like a week! check ur kings tracker because thats how i found out :biggrin: xx

what were your gcses and predicited gradeS?
Reply 798
Original post by otrivine
what were your gcses and predicited gradeS?

um gcses are 6A*'s and 3 A's and predicted grades are A*AA :smile: hope i helped

Congrats!!:biggrin: They dont offer interviews do they? Is it your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending