The Student Room Group

Pharmacy applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, I want to study pharmacy next year and am quite keen about Bath, what are people thought on the bath pharmacy course
Reply 1181
Original post by Fazzting
got an interview on the 14th at keele, how about you? :smile:

Me too! Well I'm not sure if it's definately the 14th yet, need a reply back from them.
But yeah, congrats!
I have an interview for Notts and Keele( the one for keeles on the 11th of january though, because 14 of Dec really full) :biggrin:
Just found out got an offer from UEA after interview last wednesday (23rd) :biggrin:
just 3 interviews to go :P
Reply 1184
Original post by FunkeyMunkey
I doubt a bit of advice would make me 90% prepared, but thanks for the non-help.

No that bit of advice wouldn't, what would help is if someone told you the questions they were asked which many people have that is all.
What do you want me to tell you exactly?? What you are saying is "Please tell me what you were asked so if I don't know I can go away and research the answer and look awesome at my interview if they ask me the same thing"
As I think I'm not getting a place though and people have already said this MANY times when people like you have asked:
Know your chemical reactions/functional groups.
Know about insulin, how/why it is administrated the way it is.
Know about MRSA.
Know how to do simple multiplications between decimals.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by AmberCD

Original post by AmberCD
No that bit of advice wouldn't, what would help is if someone told you the questions they were asked which many people have that is all.
What do you want me to tell you exactly?? What you are saying is "Please tell me what you were asked so if I don't know I can go away and research the answer and look awesome at my interview if they ask me the same thing"
As I think I'm not getting a place though and people have already said this MANY times when people like you have asked:
Know your chemical reactions/functional groups.
Know about insulin, how/why it is administrated the way it is.
Know about MRSA.
Know how to do simple multiplications between decimals.

Thanks, sorry if I seemed rude. I really mean it I hope you get an offer, you never know you might do! =)
Reply 1186
snap! i havent heard either :frown: quite a few people on tsr have already heard i think :/
when did you send your app in by the way? :smile:

ah, quite worried. i sent my application off in october half term :smile: wbu?
Offers from Queens and East Anglia!!

Interview with Medway and KCL. Just have to heard from RGU now :biggrin:
Reply 1188
Original post by dks.
Has anyone heard from Aston? Getting a bit worried now lol!x

I had an offer on the 11th November but I did apply on October 5th so it took them ages!
Reply 1189
got an interview on the 14th at keele, how about you? :smile:

Got an interview on 11th January :smile: Congrats and good luck :tongue:
Reply 1190
Original post by dks.
Has anyone heard from Aston? Getting a bit worried now lol!x

I was just about to post this..my application was sent at the beginning of this month around the second and i havent heard anything
Reply 1191
Original post by AmberCD
I had an offer on the 11th November but I did apply on October 5th so it took them ages!

oh right, people have said that they do take a long time because they don't do interviews. hopefully they will reply soon! well done by the way :smile:
Reply 1192
Original post by Smiile
I was just about to post this..my application was sent at the beginning of this month around the second and i havent heard anything

i think they take a long time because they don't do interviews so hopefully we will hear from them soon :smile:
Reply 1193
Original post by aisha.
Me too! Well I'm not sure if it's definately the 14th yet, need a reply back from them.
But yeah, congrats!

yayy! well done :biggrin: slightly nervous, but ah well. where else have you applied btw?
Reply 1194
Original post by dks.
ah, quite worried. i sent my application off in october half term :smile: wbu?

i sent mine straight after we got back from half term, but yeah i agreee with you, i think its cause they don't interview, and i have this inkling that all the 239489345835 asians living in birmz have applied aswell,so they could be sifting through those....
but hope you hear from them soon! :smile:
Reply 1195
Anyone got an interview day at Nottingham tomorrow at 11:30 ? :smile:
Does anyone know the ratio roughly of people who get interviewed to people who get an offer? Or is it different for each uni?
Reply 1197
Are there any international applicants out there? I'm from Canada and I'm just wondering if I would need to do an interview for pharmacy :s-smilie:

( I've applied to University of Manchester :smile: )
Original post by lizzy999
Are there any international applicants out there? I'm from Canada and I'm just wondering if I would need to do an interview for pharmacy :s-smilie:

( I've applied to University of Manchester :smile: )

hey im an international student as well and the unis that i asked said interviews will not be required for international students except cardiff where else have you applied?
Reply 1199
Original post by geminigal10
hey im an international student as well and the unis that i asked said interviews will not be required for international students except cardiff where else have you applied?

I've applied to Bristol, Birmingham and Liverpool for medicine :P they have recently sent me an email requesting for another ps, cuz I only submitted one for medicine :biggrin: ... oops:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending